12 hours ago, mwellhighland said:

greetin' about a free app.....

Of course there will be teething issues with something new like this but I'm sure they're working hard to fix these issues. If I were them, seeing some of the comments, I'd just give up. 

People throwing their hands up and chucking in the towel.  If I was the makers I'd throw my hands up and chuck in the towel...

irony.gif

10 hours ago, boulderdomb said:

As a software development team lead myself I wouldn't describe random data loss (being removed from my leagues with no notification) as a teething issue.

Wrong. There's already a fix. 

1 hour ago, The_Judge said:

People throwing their hands up and chucking in the towel.  If I was the makers I'd throw my hands up and chuck in the towel...

irony.gif

Obvious hyperbole is obvious

An issue I've noticed is I have 117.5 points but when I go to "leagues" my overall points is 99.5?  It also says I'm 273rd place in the league when in fact I am in 61st place when I click into the league itself.

No complaints here as it's early days for the app.  Just wanted to let the person who is working on it know.

Speaking as the manager of the team that is currently in second place, I would say that it's no bad. Definitely the odd difficulty - I lost points on last week's total as I made a sub before the totals were finalised this week. I'm adopting a philosophical approach to the quirks - much like referee errors, they'll even out over the season.

5 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Anyone wrapped their heed around changing formations yet? Keeps telling me to sell Mid5 but I sold Mid4 thinking it would do the same job. Apparently not, still need to sell Mid5. Unless I get a wildcard every week it looks like I'm not changing formations at all.

I've got the exact same issue.