2 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Currently getting this message. Also any leagues that I had joined don't seem to be showing.

Appreciate its early days but so far this app has been baws. Screenshot_20190804_181246_com.adeogroup.fantasyfootball.jpeg

I had to reinstall the app to get past that, obviously a few teething problems.

Hi everyone,

I'm Francesco from Italy, I try to play FF Scotland with my team Gatti Randagi FC.

could you tell me a website where I can see starting 11 about next matches?

Excuse for my english. Thanks!

Hello. Signed up, joined a league, first week done, but I am unable to log in to the app. Can’t find a function to reset my password, although i believe I am entering the correct one... I hope somebody can help. I was buzzing for this, but now this is a bit frustrating. Thanks!

I was 2nd in my league and my friends changed there team after game week 1 and got the points for the player ? Is this going to be rectified ? E.g  my pal was last put Christie in his team on the Monday and somehow has got the points for him ? Was so looking forward to this but been a major disappointment so far.

Considering they were taking emails last year, to come out with this pile of shit (and no web based version) is dreadful. The effort is appreciated, but do it right ffs. Like others, couldn't change my team, didn't have a captain, just lucky I'd gone with Cosgrove & Christie anyway or I'd have been fucking ba's.

Trouble is it'll take me weeks to get a proper team now ffs 

4 hours ago, mwellhighland said:

greetin' about a free app.....

Of course there will be teething issues with something new like this but I'm sure they're working hard to fix these issues. If I were them, seeing some of the comments, I'd just give up. 

As a software development team lead myself I wouldn't describe random data loss (being removed from my leagues with no notification) as a teething issue.