Is anyone else getting a message when they open the app, saying something like “Gameday scores being calculated” ?

Listen, if the app is so advanced that they can predict the scores in advance then fair play to them. But otherwise, let me change my ridiculous first choice team please. Two St Johnstone players 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Is anyone else getting a message when they open the app, saying something like “Gameday scores being calculated” ?

Listen, if the app is so advanced that they can predict the scores in advance then fair play to them. But otherwise, let me change my ridiculous first choice team please. Two St Johnstone players 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I am getting the same, I also was looking for a major overhaul  of the team before the kick off as I wanted to wait and see who was fit and who's been playing well in the cups. 

This could get messy.

13 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

I am getting the same, I also was looking for a major overhaul  of the team before the kick off as I wanted to wait and see who was fit and who's been playing well in the cups. 

This could get messy.

Haha I'm the same, was just looking to re do my team, this could be a disaster already.

Listen, if the app is so advanced that they can predict the scores in advance then fair play to them. But otherwise, let me change my ridiculous first choice team please. Two St Johnstone players [emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359]
A lot of people have been moaning about this on twitter. Deleting the app and reinstalling it sorts it.

13 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
16 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Listen, if the app is so advanced that they can predict the scores in advance then fair play to them. But otherwise, let me change my ridiculous first choice team please. Two St Johnstone players emoji2359.pngemoji2359.pngemoji2359.png

A lot of people have been moaning about this on twitter. Deleting the app and reinstalling it sorts it.

Tried that. Now it’s not letting me sign in 🤦🏻‍♂️

Pin: PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of players in for the first season of the fantasy football in Scotland

Is anyone running a pie & bovril fantasy league? (either the app one or the other one)

See above good man

4 hours ago, ssdon said:

Deleted and reinstalled but still the same.

This is going to take a lot of fun out of the game, if it continues, I will be deleting the app.

I just had to manually update it from the play store on Friday night and it worked a charm..... St Johnstone players out just in time.