16 minutes ago, JesusQuintana said:

Yes, finding this too. FPL works by holding down the player and it gives you a menu to switch.

It won't let me switch formation either. Trying to move from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 and it says "sell mid4 first", but still doesn't work when I do that.

Hopefully teething problems that get ironed out straight away. I'm on Android btw.

No, you're not being stupid. It's the biggest bug we have left to fix. It will be fixed for Game Week 2 when an update will be provided. Until then we ask that you transfer in and out players to sub them. You have unlimited transfers before Game Week 1 (restricted to one free transfer per week after that) so until the update is ready that's how to do it. As you say, a few teething problems but we are working on them immediately.

Another question - I've noticed teams being posted on twitter that don't have 15 players, leaving blanks on the bench. Is that allowed? Surely a massive advantage to just pump all the money into 11 players if you're allowed to set a team without a bench.

Also you can have all your subs defenders, for example, rather than having to have 2-5-5-3 from each position like in FPL.

Is the points scoring the same as the official EPL one??

Looks the same setup so I'm guessing so but it might be worth putting the points scoring int the rules to confirm
Was just going to say that: I've got no idea how the English one works so it might be a good idea to tell us how we score points! [emoji1]

Despite Scott Tanser not being the game I've grudgingly joined the PnB league.

Did a very rough first draft which I hate - 

McGregor

McKenna/Ajer/Halkett/Gallagher

McLennan/Christie/Hylton/O'Halloran

Morelos/Stewart

Subs - Marciano/Hedges/Gordon/Devlin

Will play about with as there's about 7 players I don't want :lol: