Wimbledon and the grass court season

lichtie23

Even although Fed was better player first set, can see nole winning this in straight sets now

I don’t think you can be the better player and lose a set or a match or tennis, federer did very well to keep the pressure on and made a couple of unforced errors in the tie break to narrowly miss out but I wouldn’t have said he was the best player in the first set.

This second set could be over very quickly as well.

The cameraman has finally worked out who Djokovic's dad is. 

They kept showing his mum and the bloke next to her and Castle talking about his parents. 

I find it odd that the Wimbledon crowd have never taken to Djokovic even compared to Nadal (never mind their spiritual King, Roger). Can only assume he didn’t properly curtsy at the Royal box or didn’t laugh at an ironic “C’mon Tim” shout once.

I find it odd that the Wimbledon crowd have never taken to Djokovic even compared to Nadal (never mind their spiritual King, Roger). Can only assume he didn’t properly curtsy at the Royal box or didn’t laugh at an ironic “C’mon Tim” shout once.

He’s a timewasting w****r.