Wimbledon and the grass court season

lichtie23

He realised he had choked and exaggerated the limp. Seen people doing that in tennis for years.
On another note Nadal v Kyrgios should be tasty tomorrow!
I know cant wait. There is a real hatred between the 2. Just hope Kyrgios is up for it!

I know cant wait. There is a real hatred between the 2. Just hope Kyrgios is up for it!
Incidentally I know we disagree on Edmund but post from BBC hys sums it up for me...

From 2 sets, 4-1, 40 love, I'd have beaten Verdasco!! It had nothing to do with the knee!! He should have been in the changing rooms. Sadly another case of 'lack of bottle' when it mattered.

Incidentally I know we disagree on Edmund but post from BBC hys sums it up for me...

From 2 sets, 4-1, 40 love, I'd have beaten Verdasco!! It had nothing to do with the knee!! He should have been in the changing rooms. Sadly another case of 'lack of bottle' when it mattered.
Agree to disagree [emoji12]

Can Cori Gauff win Wimbledon at 15 years of age? Certainly looks the part and nobody really that consistent in the ladies.

Very impressive.
Just completely dismissed Rybarikova in straight sets.

Can Cori Gauff win Wimbledon at 15 years of age? Certainly looks the part and nobody really that consistent in the ladies.

Think this year might be too soon but the ladies singles is wide open, anybody hitting top form for the next 10 days could win it.

Copil / Humbert v Herbert / A. Murray is scheduled for tomorrow but hasn't been allocated a court. That almost certainly means they will be trying to squeeze it onto a show court late in the day.

Guest Moomintroll

Much as I dislike the Madrileno arsehole that is Nadal, I hope he wipes the floor with Krygios. He needs to be banned for at least a year for his unacceptable antics to make him realise exactly how much of a natural talent he is wasting by being a petulant wee dick.

Tomic and Kyrgios are confirmed fuds, but I used to love watching guys like Philippoussis and Hewitt.  The Aussies have produced some great talents over the years.

Fuck Pat Rafter though, serve volley is horrendous to watch.  Thankfully I grew up in an era where it was getting phased out.

Just now, TheScarf said:

That serve from Kyrgios 😂

If Nadal is going to continue to act like it's not happening, Kyrgios should keep doing it and force his hand.

I find it funny that a guy who's into all sorts of cheating and dickhead acts thinks that a serve like that isn't worth engaging.