SJFA AGM Perth 15/06/19

Taxman

1 hour ago, Taxman said:

10.00am?  A tad early unless it's an old bus that's limited to 40mph lol

It will make a refreshment stop somewhere, but don't be even 30 seconds late back past the stated time for leaving otherwise you will be left behind. It happened to four of us left in Stonehaven on our way to an AGM in Aberdeen a few years ago.

Guess who was in charge of the bus.

4 minutes ago, garrellburn said:

It will make a refreshment stop somewhere, but don't be even 30 seconds late back past the stated time for leaving otherwise you will be left behind. It happened to four of us left in Stonehaven on our way to an AGM in Aberdeen a few years ago.

Guess who was in charge of the bus.

I dread to think but I think I may just get the train lol

Stop getting ideas you radical.
The plural is a blazer of west region officials. Most of the folks going are just hard working committee men/women/non binary people.
I was thinking the plural was "a done deal of west region officials"

I was thinking the plural was "a done deal of west region officials"

Nothing to do with the west region folks. Only one man dealt with negotiating at the pwg and I hope he is held to account at the agm with a v.o.n.c or asked to let others lead negotiations. The reasonable thing to do before we have break off leagues etc is to let someone else have 6 months to try and do some renewed negotiations.

5 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Hearing the pick up point is to be kept classified as Burnieman will picket.

There is a plan to prevent that from happening. I've heard that some West Lothian junior officials have found a way to keep BM in Blackburn while they go to Perth.

Edited by Marten

24 minutes ago, Marten said:

There is a plan to prevent that from happening. I've heard that some West Lothian junior officials have found a way to keep BM in Blackburn while they go to Perth.

They're going to barricade him in his underground bunker which should give him plenty of time to plan his next assault on the Junior forum

Last time I passed through Blackburn there was an old boy giving it shapes at the traffic lights... just assumed that was BM after getting their license through and forgetting to take his meds. Some good moves though! :lol:

2 hours ago, Spyro said:

Last time I passed through Blackburn there was an old boy giving it shapes at the traffic lights... just assumed that was BM after getting their license through and forgetting to take his meds. Some good moves though! :lol:

I can pull some moves without artifical stimulation thank you very much :whistle

16 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

I think they stop off in an abandoned airfield halfway up to do I Am The Walrus.

image.png.df5e46553c1e41ee1bb3336460830f8b.png

Off to a jolly at Kinnoull I suspect - in a visit to Perth or should I say "Senior Country",

Joking aside lets hope we can find a way out of the mess that the SFA have created.