SJFA AGM Perth 15/06/19

Taxman

I have been told that the SJFA lay on a bus from Glasgow to take members from this side of the country to the AGM, does anyone know what time it leaves at & whereabouts in Glasgow it leaves from?

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

They lay on a bus, but don't tell you where and when it's leaving and you don't know any one who does?

No wonder we don't have a pyramid.

I'm checking out Scotrail prices just in case.

No if about if, I was only appointed last week & since most of the 63 clubs in the West Region SJFA are on this this forum at some point or another, I thought it a reasonable assumption that someone would know the details without having to bother Tom Johnstone.  I should of course have realised that I would receive one or several smart assed comments but c'est la feckin vie.

16 minutes ago, Taxman said:

No if about if, I was only appointed last week & since most of the 63 clubs in the West Region SJFA are on this this forum at some point or another, I thought it a reasonable assumption that someone would know the details without having to bother Tom Johnstone.  I should of course have realised that I would receive one or several smart assed comments but c'est la feckin vie.

Here’s a little tip for you in your role as Club Secretary.

Pie & Bovril is for fans to post about their clubs. Should you ever require official information then contact the appropriate channels such as Tom J. He’s paid for his role and is there to be used, he doesn’t bite. 

I, for one would not expect, nor be happy to see information about a club officials transport arrangements for the AGM appearing on here. 

2 minutes ago, Referee021 said:

Here’s a little tip for you in your role as Club Secretary.

Pie & Bovril is for fans to post about their clubs. Should you ever require official information then contact the appropriate channels such as Tom J. He’s paid for his role and is there to be used, he doesn’t bite. 

I, for one would not expect, nor be happy to see information about a club officials transport arrangements for the AGM appearing on here. 

Are you getting a carry out for the bus?

3 minutes ago, Taxman said:

No but possibly one for the train although apparently refreshments are provided on the bus, from what I've heard like.

Well as well as being an AGM its also a day out for the guys who work tirelessly all year and a chance to let off a bit of steam and indulge in some banter.

And I apologise if I came across as disrespectful but my initial reaction was that you were yet another roaster trying to shit stir.

3 hours ago, ricky burgh said:

The West Region Bus leaves from the side of Queen Street Station at 10am

10.00am?  A tad early unless it's an old bus that's limited to 40mph lol

3 hours ago, santheman said:

Well as well as being an AGM its also a day out for the guys who work tirelessly all year and a chance to let off a bit of steam and indulge in some banter.

And I apologise if I came across as disrespectful but my initial reaction was that you were yet another roaster trying to shit stir.

No worries mate, apology accepted.