Scotland vs Japan, 14th June, 2pm

lichtie23

Japan are a top women's team in fairness.
Think of our men's team "going for it" against France or Belgium!
Hence why I said I had my doubts when I heard her saying it. Surely the sensible thing would be to contain them as much as possible and catch them on the break? A draw wouldn't have been a bad result.

Although if you say you are going to go for it you really should try and go for it. They are just sitting deep and hoofing the odd punt up to no one. There doesn't really seem to be any sort of gameplan at all.

These officials are absolutely honking Scotland get an offside that wasn’t even close at least 5 yards onside then japan go up other end and score then that penalty was a dive all day long and what is the fucking point in having var is it only for handball in the box

They have really impressed me Japan are they meant to be that good

They completely overhauled their previously excellent-but-old team with a bunch of under 21s. They looked awful against Argentina. I don’t know how good they actually are, but Australia and France both look a lot better.

Guest DAVIDB69

They completely overhauled their previously excellent-but-old team with a bunch of under 21s. They looked awful against Argentina. I don’t know how good they actually are, but Australia and France both look a lot better.

Actually made a mistake and missed out not, can’t see them troubling the likes of USA and germany

1 minute ago, DAVIDB69 said:

They have not really impressed me Japan are they meant to be that good

Beaten finalists 4 years ago and won it 8years back. Consistently a top 5 women's team. They have pedigree.

Guest DAVIDB69
Kerr out!

Hope doesn’t appear to be fan.

I don’t really follow women’s football , but she seems a female John Hughes type character

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Are they good, honest boys and she's got them playing football in the proper manner?

We just need shree points against Argentina and we'll finish as one of the best shird places, likesay.