Cowdenbeath Big Sponsorship

22 hours ago, Fast_Action said:

I have heard from a very reliable source that this week, a large hotel chain will be launching a planning application to build in Fife along the A92.  I have been told that there is a Holiday Inn Express on the east side of Dunfermline, near to the Carnegie Conference Centre?  (No idea if this if is true - don't know Dunfermline at all).  Anyway, this hotel will compete and be in close proximity to Fife and even serve Edinburgh.  My sources tell me that a large part of their community investment will be Cowdenbeath FC.  Have any Cowden fans heard anything about a six figure sum coming your way?

Officer Barbrady. More regenerations than Doctor Who.

Crowne plaza apparently getting built in Cowdenbeath to accomodate the tourists here  for the  posh shopping.
The Fife towns regeneration will soon gather pace with a host of new stores being built.
The heart of Fife shopping, bustling cowdenbeath high street  will host more than 30 shops, designer outlets and landmark stores: here you will find some of the best shopping in the east of Scotland.  Home to the legendary Baynes, it will soon also boast a range of famous department stores such as John Lewis and Debenhams scattered among every well-known high street chain imaginable.  Get off the beaten track by slipping into a side street, such as Station Road or Stenhouse street, where you'll find some real treats.  Wealthier tourists may be attracted by the opportunity to by some Diamonds for their Partners. 

Shite patter m8. All of it.