Cowdenbeath Big Sponsorship

I have heard from a very reliable source that this week, a large hotel chain will be launching a planning application to build in Fife along the A92.  I have been told that there is a Holiday Inn Express on the east side of Dunfermline, near to the Carnegie Conference Centre?  (No idea if this if is true - don't know Dunfermline at all).  Anyway, this hotel will compete and be in close proximity to Fife and even serve Edinburgh.  My sources tell me that a large part of their community investment will be Cowdenbeath FC.  Have any Cowden fans heard anything about a six figure sum coming your way?

1 hour ago, Fast_Action said:

I have heard from a very reliable source that this week, a large hotel chain will be launching a planning application to build in Fife along the A92.  I have been told that there is a Holiday Inn Express on the east side of Dunfermline, near to the Carnegie Conference Centre?  (No idea if this if is true - don't know Dunfermline at all).  Anyway, this hotel will compete and be in close proximity to Fife and even serve Edinburgh.  My sources tell me that a large part of their community investment will be Cowdenbeath FC.  Have any Cowden fans heard anything about a six figure sum coming your way?

maybe sponsorship by a different hotel would be more appropriate for Cowdenbeath... 

5cfd98ec083f3_batesmotel.jpg.ac75c3392a5dde69b810f1d767ad90c1.jpg

9 hours ago, Fast_Action said:

Oddly enough - no.

9 hours ago, Fast_Action said:

Nothing says more about aspirational living and destination than Cowdenbeath.

11 hours ago, Fast_Action said:

I smell shite 

Let's embrace this incoming wealth guys.  What do you think we should spend it all on?

I propose that we spend the money on fancy new costumes for Bluebell depending on the time of year.  In winter he'll have a festive suit. Halloween a spooky one etc.  Would be money well spent. 

I doubt anything will top that but any ideas?

22 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Let's embrace this incoming wealth guys.  What do you think we should spend it all on?

I propose that we spend the money on fancy new costumes for Bluebell depending on the time of year.  In winter he'll have a festive suit. Halloween a spooky one etc.  Would be money well spent. 

I doubt anything will top that but any ideas?

Some bling for his horns.