Belgium vs Scotland

Guest bernardblack

Scott McKenna is 22 ffs.

I’m just glad that a young centre half is playing to gain some experience and he’ll hopefully be in the team for the next ten years

We've been better in the last ten-fifteen mins.

All things considered, a reasonable showing, with a few positives (centre midfield and young left back, Fraser when he came on).

But we've still been rolled over too easily and not offered enough going forward. A meh game all round.

Considering this is Clarke’s second game against the number 1 ranked team in the world we are looking far morse assured playing away against them than we did against Israel away.

Indeed, really no need to panic over this. It was only going one way after we conceded. Before that it’s a decent performance albeit lacking in attacking threat.

Belgium are on a different planet to us, especially that starting XI we put out there tonight. I’ve seen enough to be heartened.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, scoobles said:

There's no chip on his shoulder. It's a sack of tatties.
Bitter man considering Aberdeen helped St J win a trophy

Some Dons fan must have taken his burd up the arse at some point. 

I've never seen anyone post such bitter shite on any message board, anywhere. Completely obsessed. 

Mind in early 2000s we were just as good as Belgium. I'm fact we were 2 nil up at Hampden courtesy of Billy 'fucking' Dodds. Anyway Belgium got their act together and their governing body developed world class players. Ours on the other hand obsessed with the old firm and went on Junkets

Guest bernardblack
Mind in early 2000s we were just as good as Belgium. I'm fact we were 2 nil up at Hampden courtesy of Billy 'fucking' Dodds. Anyway Belgium got their act together and their governing body developed world class players. Ours on the other hand obsessed with the old firm and went on Junkets

I’m sure we only played well for ten minutes in both games against Belgium that campaign.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

It did help that Belgium started to use the colonies to bring players in.