Belgium vs Scotland

I’m indifferent to glengarry’s.

Raging at folk wearing a particular hat [emoji23]

Which is better: a ‘see you Jimmy’ Russ Abbot type ginger hair Tammy or a Glengarry?

Personally, I’d have to plump for the mad Tammy.

9 minutes ago, Dele said:

Bonksy has a point, tbh. No about the paedo stuff but the folk that dress like that are always 100% weirdo.

Admittedly haven't traveled abroad with thew tartan army, but been on a few of their buses for home matches. Most of the guys on the buses wearing the foot soldier gear either never actually amde the match or left by the hour mark at the latest.

Guest Moomintroll
Bonksy has a point, tbh. No about the paedo stuff but the folk that dress like that are always 100% weirdo.
They usually are, but ffs, rating them below that was always going to elicit a negative response.

21 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
52 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

It's more like Killie going to Arsenal. I hope Clarke can keep us competitive, but I'm expecting at least 2-0.
That said, a game like this will suit him more than the Cyprus one where he was in charge of the heavy favourites and had to get at the opposition.

Can't disagree with this, Robertson aside, the disparity in terms of ability between the probable teams does not look good & the respective benches are even bleaker. Maybe if we really, really want it then that won't matter.

Stick a few more reallys in there.

2-0 Belgium is a popular score when we play them. 

2 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

We should be positive going into tonight.   This is the equivalent of Killie going to Ibrox. 

Oh, now, I don't think it will be that easy for us, but I'm loving your positivity!

It's more like Killie going to celtic park - a tough game, but winnable if we can remain organised and focused.

Hopefully it's not like us playing Aberdeen.......does anyone know if Belgium have shitfested their way to the No. 1 spot in the FIFA rankings?

Guest Moomintroll
It may be the Jupiler taking effect but I'm reasonably confident about tonight.
Stop drinking Jupiler immediately, Kwak is the boy & gets served in the best glasses ever. Actually, keep drinking Jupiler as it may allow you to forget the horror that may come

Guest Moomintroll
If you find any, I'd recommend Houblon Chouffe. 
9% tripel. 
la-chouffe---houblon.png?h=500%26rev=366891906&key=64d19d19177115e9c50fb28d4e037e4f73c371bc2f3d916a33665521a09e653f

You wouldn't even get near the stadium, Belgian beer is utterly fantastic.

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

Gambling forum is quite quiet so will put this here instead. See Robbo is 45/1 any time with a few firms tonight which I think is worth a couple of quid after that strike on Saturday

20/1 for us to win surely worth a few quid.