Battle of Dundee - Biggest club

Battle of Dundee - Biggest club  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dundee are bigger than United. Both are a tier above Killie.

The city clubs of Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, Dundee and United form the core backbone of Scottish football and the rest are just NPC clubs filling the gaps.

I opened this thread without having checked out who started it and with very low expectations for it. Having seen who was responsible, and more importantly read the responses to date, it kinda restores your faith in human nature. 

Ive only ever read topics about my team, Dundee, or our rivals, United. I couldn't be arsed reading about a random team, so can anyone explain why Killie fans seem to be obsessed about DFC? The stalking just seems a tad sad IMO.

20 hours ago, srw said:

Ive only ever read topics about my team, Dundee, or our rivals, United. I couldn't be arsed reading about a random team, so can anyone explain why Killie fans seem to be obsessed about DFC? The stalking just seems a tad sad IMO.

Maybe it's the "Blue syndrome" you suffer from?  You sign Kenny Miller and overnight your team has all the hallmarks of the team Miller left.

21 hours ago, srw said:

You should read the thread about Dead Rangers.  It tails off after a while but the first thousand pages are enjoyable.