Battle of Dundee - Biggest club

Battle of Dundee - Biggest club  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Historically, Dundee.

For quite a while now, United.

Happily though, they're of fairly similar size, and these days, stature too.  That makes the quirk of them playing on the same street better.  It'll be a shame if/when that ends.

21 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I should’ve titled this thread along the lines of monopoly over the city of Dundee, in hindsight.

You'd have been better not bothering yer arse in the first place, tbf.

47 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I should’ve titled this thread along the lines of monopoly over the city of Dundee, in hindsight.

That would have worked in your favour. Only thing is the semi you're sporting talking about Dundee's (thrice, the city and clubs) would have been a full on rager if you wrote 'Monopoly' out. 

An opportunity missed and a lesson learnt, I hope. 

Before colour TV, polio vaccinations and the end of rationing = Dundee.  Since then up to the present day = United.

Quite simply a tremendous drop off to the next biggest sides, Motherwell, Falkirk, St Mirren, Dunfermline etc

Edited by invergowrie arab

16 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Before colour TV, polio vaccinations and the end of rationing = Dundee.  Since then up to the present day = United.

Quite simply a tremendous drop off to the next biggest sides, Motherwell, Falkirk, St Mirren, Dunfermline etc

maxresdefault.jpg