Jump to content
B.R

Ayrshire 2019 - 2020 Rumourmill

Recommended Posts

The amount of amateur players I have heard who are going junior next season is incredible. Going to get a few quid a week and sit on a bench for the most part 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Instigator part 2 said:

New farm will be relagated next season bunch o hasbeans

Dear o dear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pele’s going to new farm no sure about the others
 
Yip av known for a while now that Pele was signing for New Farm, Last i heard Joe was retiring and Mullen hasn't played in a while and I have heard nothing to suggest he's making a return to football so I suspect instigator 2 is talking pish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Tavern Tippler said:
6 hours ago, The Mouth said:
Pele’s going to new farm no sure about the others
 

Yip av known for a while now that Pele was signing for New Farm, Last i heard Joe was retiring and Mullen hasn't played in a while and I have heard nothing to suggest he's making a return to football so I suspect instigator 2 is talking pish

Mullen signing with thistle supposedly one last crack at it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Tavern Tippler said:
11 hours ago, The Mouth said:
Pele’s going to new farm no sure about the others
 

Yip av known for a while now that Pele was signing for New Farm, Last i heard Joe was retiring and Mullen hasn't played in a while and I have heard nothing to suggest he's making a return to football so I suspect instigator 2 is talking pish

Mullen defo back 2 thistle af heard joe gold is 2 have 1 last crack at winning scottish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Its not an opinion af heard fae the horses mouth its defo happening watch this space


Can’t see it personally however can’t see top 4/5 either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Instigator part 2 said:

Its not an opinion af heard fae the horses mouth its defo happening watch this space

my dear o dear was in reaction to your claim NFL will get relegated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Boab17 said:

Just hearing Graeme Dempsey is new Galston manager

Which Graeme Dempsey is this???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What’s everyone else’s prediction for top 5?
Its hard to say as so many rumours this time of year and the new age player likes to keep teams hanging on. However if rumours are true I'll go

1.Thistle
2. Glenburn
3. Shortlees
4. Hurlford afc
5 Ardeer

Original I know 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Its hard to say as so many rumours this time of year and the new age player likes to keep teams hanging on. However if rumours are true I'll go

1.Thistle
2. Glenburn
3. Shortlees
4. Hurlford afc
5 Ardeer

Original I know 🤣

1. Glenburn

2. HT 

3. Hurlford Ams

4. Ardeer 

5. Shortlees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, scots73 said:

What’s everyone else’s prediction for top 5?

1 Thistle 2. Glenburn 3. Hurlford AFC 4. Shortlees 5. Ardeer WR 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chocco123 said:

Which Graeme Dempsey is this???

Porridge. Played with a few teams. Manages Stewarton over 35s Red Hair. Hes certainly passionate for the game hes taking a no2 who was involved in Junior I believe but I don't know him. Good luck to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t see how new farm and Hurlford A.F.C. will have this sort of resurgence. New farm are average and will finish mid table. hurlford Ammies were awful last year, they need more than who’s quoted for 3rd Place never mind more. Shortlees looks like a burst bubble now that knapp is away. Glenburn had a fantastic record till late in the season I wouldn’t write them off and HT? Who knows with they cheating b******s. They had about 3 players at their end of season doo lol, some TEAM.

1.HT
2.Glenburn
3.ardeer
4. Stewarton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blue999 said:

Don’t see how new farm and Hurlford A.F.C. will have this sort of resurgence. New farm are average and will finish mid table. hurlford Ammies were awful last year, they need more than who’s quoted for 3rd Place never mind more. Shortlees looks like a burst bubble now that knapp is away. Glenburn had a fantastic record till late in the season I wouldn’t write them off and HT? Who knows with they cheating b******s. They had about 3 players at their end of season doo lol, some TEAM.

1.HT
2.Glenburn
3.ardeer
4. Stewarton

Thistle will always top the table because they will spend too ensure it. Glenburn normally hold on to their players so they should have a similar season too this one as will Ardeer most probably. If Hurlford AFC get the half dozen that I have heard then they will be in the mix. Kilbride are always there or thereabouts but if they are losing Wilson and Frye then they will be hard too replace. Shortlees are losing all their best players which I can't see them replacing. New Farm won't worry any of the aforementioned teams 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...