Ayrshire 2019 - 2020 Rumourmill

B.R

12 minutes ago, Thepieman11 said:

Hearing also newfarm keeper Fisher being looked at for Scotland call up ? 

Someone take this guys phone off him. Fenwick are below average and will be bottom 5 and there are many better keepers out there than Newfarms Goalkeeper. Stop spouting pure shite. 

Can someone from shortlees confirm or deny the talk about ex players rallying together to keep shortlees going I’ve heard a few rumours about mason  gold knapp Duffy Patterson Kerr dale have all spoke about coming back in the next few weeks. Any truth from someone associated with shortlees 

3 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

Correct mate. Unfortunately Shortlees are done as a force 

I don't usually react to these posts, and I expect a few narf remarks back in response, I will take them, and I might even deserve them,  and I promise I won't reply to any of them, as what I am going to write here will cover everything.

One day maybe, you might have something constructive, nice, or even respectful to say about Shortlees, you are always making negative comments about them, every single time. Your just an absolute clown of a guy, and you talk nothing but shite. But in reply to us being done as a force, well at least we have been a force, and we have been to places, and stadiums, your team can only dream about. 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 🏆Let's start, we've played at Hamden, became Scottish champions, became West of Scotland champions, whilst still in the 1st division, "with the record biggest crowd ever at a West cup final". Premier champions, with the biggest last day crowd most folk in Ayrshire can remember at an amateur game. Won the Ayrshire cup, with the record winning score ever in the final of 8-1, whilst still in the 1st division.  1st division champions, where we won every single league game we played. The 2nd division champions, the James Scott trophy "twice", and finally, the Eric White trophy. Everything you can win in the amateur game, and all done in under a decade. Oh....and please don't mention that other wee Ayrshire cup that your team won, as one we didn't win, as you have to be a loser in the first round of the Ayrshire cup to get in it.  Fk me, we even got on tv with Sportscene, and played in the BIG Scottish cup. So if we never ever win another game, I would've took a lot less than that when we started in 2010, Nuff said.                  Now off you pop son! ;)

2 hours ago, Cunny said:

I don't usually react to these posts, and I expect a few narf remarks back in response, I will take them, and I might even deserve them,  and I promise I won't reply to any of them, as what I am going to write here will cover everything.

One day maybe, you might have something constructive, nice, or even respectful to say about Shortlees, you are always making negative comments about them, every single time. Your just an absolute clown of a guy, and you talk nothing but shite. But in reply to us being done as a force, well at least we have been a force, and we have been to places, and stadiums, your team can only dream about. 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 🏆Let's start, we've played at Hamden, became Scottish champions, became West of Scotland champions, whilst still in the 1st division, "with the record biggest crowd ever at a West cup final". Premier champions, with the biggest last day crowd most folk in Ayrshire can remember at an amateur game. Won the Ayrshire cup, with the record winning score ever in the final of 8-1, whilst still in the 1st division.  1st division champions, where we won every single league game we played. The 2nd division champions, the James Scott trophy "twice", and finally, the Eric White trophy. Everything you can win in the amateur game, and all done in under a decade. Oh....and please don't mention that other wee Ayrshire cup that your team won, as one we didn't win, as you have to be a loser in the first round of the Ayrshire cup to get in it.  Fk me, we even got on tv with Sportscene, and played in the BIG Scottish cup. So if we never ever win another game, I would've took a lot less than that when we started in 2010, Nuff said.                  Now off you pop son! ;)

Nice wee post too read before I go to my work. We have had this conversation before and it's boring me now. I have never had a pop at Shortlees. Not once. I asked you too show me an occasion when I did and you could not so stop suggesting i have and putting words in my mouth. I am stating a fact here and also included the word unfortunately as I, like most of Ayrshire i am pretty sure, would like Shortlees to still be challenging HT as quite frankly no one else has the potential to do so my own team included. Shortlees achievements have been fantastic and I would never try take that away from them or play them down. I also don't need them sung too me in a novel off a post as I am only too aware of them. Now off you pop and stop taking opinion as a personal insult 

Out of curiosity who is your team cfc that cunny eludes to

Nice wee post too read before I go to my work. We have had this conversation before and it's boring me now. I have never had a pop at Shortlees. Not once. I asked you too show me an occasion when I did and you could not so stop suggesting i have and putting words in my mouth. I am stating a fact here and also included the word unfortunately as I, like most of Ayrshire i am pretty sure, would like Shortlees to still be challenging HT as quite frankly no one else has the potential to do so my own team included. Shortlees achievements have been fantastic and I would never try take that away from them or play them down. I also don't need them sung too me in a novel off a post as I am only too aware of them. Now off you pop and stop taking opinion as a personal insult 

31 minutes ago, On the ball said:

Why do people want to see teams fall,u can only respect what shortlees have done over the years 

From what I can see all cfc did was state that unfortunately Shortlees are not the team they were, and he is right. I don't see him saying he wants too see them fail or disrespected their achievements?? 

Aw well true enough haha. Just thought coz it was the last week of pre season teams would have a good fixture arranged as their last test before the season starts. We are away to gartcosh which will be tough but one we’re really looking forward too.

1 hour ago, BingeDrinker said:

From what I can see all cfc did was state that unfortunately Shortlees are not the team they were, and he is right. I don't see him saying he wants too see them fail or disrespected their achievements?? 

Really, a done force he said