Ayrshire 2019 - 2020 Rumourmill

B.R

17 hours ago, blue999 said:

Disagree, they weren’t special last year and have a worse team than last.

They have lost Davidson (nothing special) and Steven Currie. Brought in Mick Mullen, Fisher, Lyon, Rocks, Colligan and probably ain't finished yet. They definitely have a stronger squad than last year and still managed too win league and get too Ayrshire final and Scottish semi final with what everyone said was their poorest side in years. I hope you are right but I fear I will be 

Edited by BingeDrinker

Just reading through some comments and the last game I managed to see was Mauchline v Glenmuir and the home team played well. Just noticed that they had beat Shortlees as well although i see there were some lees players missing that seems to be looking like a strong side at Mauchline. I suppose its only pre-season but do we think that team could challenge in the premier?

Just reading through some comments and the last game I managed to see was Mauchline v Glenmuir and the home team played well. Just noticed that they had beat Shortlees as well although i see there were some lees players missing that seems to be looking like a strong side at Mauchline. I suppose its only pre-season but do we think that team could challenge in the premier?

Judging by Mauchline results and the players they seem to have it’ll only be a matter of time before we see them in the premier