Ayrshire 2019 - 2020 Rumourmill

B.R

38 minutes ago, B.R said:

A quiet week on here! Any signings confirmed about Ayrshire? All teams should get their say, not just the big boys.

Probably a bit early yet mate. New players to a club can't officially sign till next Monday anyway but I think from next week we will hear all the goss 

Probably a bit early yet mate. New players to a club can't officially sign till next Monday anyway but I think from next week we will hear all the goss 

Aye that’s true mate, I’m sure there’s still plenty of “done deals” just now tho[emoji23]

Not much talk of the 1st Division with some good clubs in it. Who’s the early picks to go up?

2 hours ago, B.R said:

Aye that’s true mate, I’m sure there’s still plenty of “done deals” just now thoemoji23.png

Not much talk of the 1st Division with some good clubs in it. Who’s the early picks to go up?

Only really New Farm and Hurlford Ams been linked with players in the premier that I have heard 

Crosshouse and you would have too probably say Galston 

Aye that’s true mate, I’m sure there’s still plenty of “done deals” just now tho[emoji23]

Aye I cant really see past crosshouse if they can keep the majority of their squad. Also heard rogi and cass are off there aswell.

8 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
15 hours ago, B.R said:

Aye that’s true mate, I’m sure there’s still plenty of “done deals” just now thoemoji23.png

Aye I cant really see past crosshouse if they can keep the majority of their squad. Also heard rogi and cass are off there aswell.

Heard Cass signed for Hurlford ammies 

I thought Crosshouse would’ve been right up there last year but a disappointing season for them considering the players there. Reading on here The boy Duffy has retired, that will be a blow for them but good players coming in as well.

West Kilbride will be looking to push on from a disappointing season as well. Not heard much about Ardrossan. Galston should be an interesting one with the new manager and obviously Mossblown finished the season excellent. Could be another exciting year in the first.

I thought Crosshouse would’ve been right up there last year but a disappointing season for them considering the players there. Reading on here The boy Duffy has retired, that will be a blow for them but good players coming in as well.

West Kilbride will be looking to push on from a disappointing season as well. Not heard much about Ardrossan. Galston should be an interesting one with the new manager and obviously Mossblown finished the season excellent. Could be another exciting year in the first.
Got to agree. Will be the league to watch again I think. I heard ardrossan are not likely to start the season. A real shame if true.

1 hour ago, Thepieman11 said:

Galston wont go up. Losing most of their players to killie amms , darvel, fenwick etc.  Sinking ship by looks of it

Has Dempsey not brought in a raft of new players though? Whose left Galston

1 hour ago, Halfempty65 said:

From what I got told yesterday they will lose a few......including 1 to Hurlford Thistle which I’m sure won’t go down well with the people of Galston 

With respect to Galston, but if that's where HT are shopping for players this year they are in more than a spot of bother I would say