Ayrshire 2019 - 2020 Rumourmill

B.R

Pele’s going to new farm no sure about the others

Yip av known for a while now that Pele was signing for New Farm, Last i heard Joe was retiring and Mullen hasn't played in a while and I have heard nothing to suggest he's making a return to football so I suspect instigator 2 is talking pish

3 hours ago, The Tavern Tippler said:
6 hours ago, The Mouth said:

Yip av known for a while now that Pele was signing for New Farm, Last i heard Joe was retiring and Mullen hasn't played in a while and I have heard nothing to suggest he's making a return to football so I suspect instigator 2 is talking pish

Mullen signing with thistle supposedly one last crack at it

8 hours ago, The Tavern Tippler said:
11 hours ago, The Mouth said:

Mullen defo back 2 thistle af heard joe gold is 2 have 1 last crack at winning scottish 

44 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Its hard to say as so many rumours this time of year and the new age player likes to keep teams hanging on. However if rumours are true I'll go

1.Thistle
2. Glenburn
3. Shortlees
4. Hurlford afc
5 Ardeer

Original I know 🤣

1. Glenburn

2. HT 

3. Hurlford Ams

4. Ardeer 

5. Shortlees

4 hours ago, Chocco123 said:

Which Graeme Dempsey is this???

Porridge. Played with a few teams. Manages Stewarton over 35s Red Hair. Hes certainly passionate for the game hes taking a no2 who was involved in Junior I believe but I don't know him. Good luck to him.

Don’t see how new farm and Hurlford A.F.C. will have this sort of resurgence. New farm are average and will finish mid table. hurlford Ammies were awful last year, they need more than who’s quoted for 3rd Place never mind more. Shortlees looks like a burst bubble now that knapp is away. Glenburn had a fantastic record till late in the season I wouldn’t write them off and HT? Who knows with they cheating b******s. They had about 3 players at their end of season doo lol, some TEAM.

1.HT
2.Glenburn
3.ardeer
4. Stewarton

1 hour ago, blue999 said:

Don’t see how new farm and Hurlford A.F.C. will have this sort of resurgence. New farm are average and will finish mid table. hurlford Ammies were awful last year, they need more than who’s quoted for 3rd Place never mind more. Shortlees looks like a burst bubble now that knapp is away. Glenburn had a fantastic record till late in the season I wouldn’t write them off and HT? Who knows with they cheating b******s. They had about 3 players at their end of season doo lol, some TEAM.

1.HT
2.Glenburn
3.ardeer
4. Stewarton

Thistle will always top the table because they will spend too ensure it. Glenburn normally hold on to their players so they should have a similar season too this one as will Ardeer most probably. If Hurlford AFC get the half dozen that I have heard then they will be in the mix. Kilbride are always there or thereabouts but if they are losing Wilson and Frye then they will be hard too replace. Shortlees are losing all their best players which I can't see them replacing. New Farm won't worry any of the aforementioned teams