Ayrshire 2019 - 2020 Rumourmill

B.R

Shortlees have a lot of work to do but I feel they will have the experience when the action starts. New farm have players that have been over the course before at premier level so I can’t see them having a problem nxt season although I don’t know who the guys are they’ve signed. Thistle again will be the team to beat,should be a good battle in the top division as it should be in the first also.
How are uz looking for next season mate

19 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
20 hours ago, Boab17 said:
Ah but I wouldn't crack up at a honest opinion m8 that's the difference. The nugget that started a username just to intelligently say "New Farm LOL" (now it wouldn't make a difference what team it was he said that about its just childish). Others on here keep giving their opinion and are entitled to it. But if they comment on my opinion surely im entitled to comment on theirs...

Hiy fair play Boab u have watched New Farm a couple of times and like what u see. U obviously rate the management team highly aswell. I do too tbh and the odd convo iv had with Martin he seems a good guy. However I dont think they would thank you for all this praise. I haven't seen anything from the club or players on here but ur constantly on and all your doing is building the pressure on them and Linda putting target on their back too. As I say fair play u were right when just about everyone else on here was wrong with regards to the first division but next season is a different kettle of fish. Like scot I wish them all the best but I think it's going to be a real long slog for them.

Is Linda the wee lassie on the NF committee? :whistle