Ayrshire 2019 - 2020 Rumourmill

B.R

11 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Aye agree wae awe this. New farm willnae be top 6 and Hurlford ammies wull be really strong this year. Ken a few bois that it goin back 

18 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
20 hours ago, scots73 said:

New farm?? Lol

Did u join today just to lol at new farm? On a serious note tho I do agree. If new farm finish within 10/12 points of teams like ardeer dirrans and kilbride th then I think they would be delighted. Not a chance they will finish best of the rest. IF rumours are true then that could be hurlford Ams who finish there

We will see!!!! ive spent the last 2 years shoving folks predictions where the sun doesn't shine (and im not even part of the club but love the underdog). All the statements surrounding Hurlford Ams being there is based on players returning however you clearly don't know Farrell and Baxter if you think for 2 minutes they are sitting idly bye and doing f**k all. I love the fact that faceless folk on here like scots73 make up profiles to just have that one pop, To say that New Farm will be delighted if they finish within 12pts of Ardeer, Dirrans and Kilbride is laughable. Ardeer do look as if they will get stronger but hardly set the heather on fire last year, Dirrans come on m8 been mid table at best for a while, Kilbride I rate highly although there season didn't pan out as planned last season I fancy them to be stronger this year.

New Farm have strength in unity and numbers AND ability. I await the end result and to see if you guys are eating your words (probably not itll be some other teams faulty and NF will get no credit AGAIN), or if im eating mine at which point I will say I was wrong without hiding behind a new account.

2 seasons undefeated take that lightly at your peril.

5 minutes ago, Boab17 said:

We will see!!!! ive spent the last 2 years shoving folks predictions where the sun doesn't shine (and im not even part of the club but love the underdog). All the statements surrounding Hurlford Ams being there is based on players returning however you clearly don't know Farrell and Baxter if you think for 2 minutes they are sitting idly bye and doing f**k all. I love the fact that faceless folk on here like scots73 make up profiles to just have that one pop, To say that New Farm will be delighted if they finish within 12pts of Ardeer, Dirrans and Kilbride is laughable. Ardeer do look as if they will get stronger but hardly set the heather on fire last year, Dirrans come on m8 been mid table at best for a while, Kilbride I rate highly although there season didn't pan out as planned last season I fancy them to be stronger this year.

New Farm have strength in unity and numbers AND ability. I await the end result and to see if you guys are eating your words (probably not itll be some other teams faulty and NF will get no credit AGAIN), or if im eating mine at which point I will say I was wrong without hiding behind a new account.

2 seasons undefeated take that lightly at your peril.

Ere we go it's the NF number 1 fan again! Gie it a rest. We ur awe entitled tae oor opinions same as u. Like wae ony opinion awe we can dae is wait tae end o the season. Your opinion is the minority et the mo. It must b ten year undefeated the amount o times you hae telt us. We ken! We huv jist been relegated fae premier so I feel like I can comment! NF team et the moment are not a top 6 side. End ov 

8 minutes ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Ere we go it's the NF number 1 fan again! Gie it a rest. We ur awe entitled tae oor opinions same as u. Like wae ony opinion awe we can dae is wait tae end o the season. Your opinion is the minority et the mo. It must b ten year undefeated the amount o times you hae telt us. We ken! We huv jist been relegated fae premier so I feel like I can comment! NF team et the moment are not a top 6 side. End ov 

IMO I disagree, however NF not used to losing and with a few big personalities in that team their reaction to possibly some defeats will be interesting? I fancy them for a Top 4 finish. 

5 minutes ago, THEMOLE91 said:

IMO I disagree, however NF not used to losing and with a few big personalities in that team their reaction to possibly some defeats will be interesting? I fancy them for a Top 4 finish. 

No chance. There biggest test will be after their first defeat. Farrel and Baxter are anything but stupid and know they have to add serious quality to maintain a challenge. That then effects the unity because the players that got them there will no longer get a game.  Imo new farm will have imploded by Christmas and will be bottom half. Before boab cracks up, it is only my opinion which I am entitled too 

Edited by BingeDrinker

2 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Here m8 your kind of contradicting yourself are you not??? I put up my opinion youse disagreed so I disagree with you guys End Of. That's the problem with you guys you want to give it but wont take it. And p.s you can only comment on the teams that put you down from the premier not ones coming up. But as you said and as I said time will tell im happy to wait.

5 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

No chance. There biggest test will be after their first defeat. Farrel and Baxter are anything but stupid and know they have to add serious quality to maintain a challenge. That then effects the unity because the players that got them there will no longer get a game.  Imo new farm will have imploded by Christmas and will be bottom half. Before boab cracks up, it is only my opinion which I am entitled too 

Ah but I wouldn't crack up at a honest opinion m8 that's the difference. The nugget that started a username just to intelligently say "New Farm LOL" (now it wouldn't make a difference what team it was he said that about its just childish). Others on here keep giving their opinion and are entitled to it. But if they comment on my opinion surely im entitled to comment on theirs...

Ah but I wouldn't crack up at a honest opinion m8 that's the difference. The nugget that started a username just to intelligently say "New Farm LOL" (now it wouldn't make a difference what team it was he said that about its just childish). Others on here keep giving their opinion and are entitled to it. But if they comment on my opinion surely im entitled to comment on theirs...

Ok well my opinion is that because you’re a NF fan therefor you’re putting them ahead of strong teams like ardeer, Kilbride, dirrans and even stewarton. Do you not expect them to strengthen? Not that they would need to to compete with NF.

Not saying NF aren’t a strong side I wish them all the best in the premier however I think you’re letting your heart speak before your head by believing they’ll finish 4th.

Just my opinion..

Hiy fair play Boab u have watched New Farm a couple of times and like what u see. U obviously rate the management team highly aswell. I do too tbh and the odd convo iv had with Martin he seems a good guy. However I dont think they would thank you for all this praise. I haven't seen anything from the club or players on here but ur constantly on and all your doing is building the pressure on them and Linda putting target on their back too. As I say fair play u were right when just about everyone else on here was wrong with regards to the first division but next season is a different kettle of fish. Like scot I wish them all the best but I think it's going to be a real long slog for them.

17 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
6 hours ago, noname said:
when is the leagues announced for the lower divisions? 

I'm not sure mate but heard from one of the ayrshire board iyhey were going back to one big 3rd division if no new teams applied. That was back in March tho

There's 4 new teams been accepted mate 

I'm not sure mate but heard from one of the ayrshire board iyhey were going back to one big 3rd division if no new teams applied. That was back in March tho

There’s 4 new teams so it will stay two 2nd divisions I would assume. League meeting either this Thursday or next

And as far as new farm go, they have signed some top class premier league players so will be fine

Newfarm will finish top 4 without a doubt with the players being mentioned joining them.  But I agree it could cause unrest in the camp if players come in n straight into team and players who have been there get dropped . 

What players? Not a funny comment just curious?

Shows how monotonous the ayrshire premier is that there is this much debate who might finish 4th 🤣

To be honest I can see a few shocks this year within the top 4. Especially with shortlees big rebuild needed in my opinion. Already struggled at times last year with the talent they had so it’ll be interesting to see how they cope next year...

Shortlees have a lot of work to do but I feel they will have the experience when the action starts. New farm have players that have been over the course before at premier level so I can’t see them having a problem nxt season although I don’t know who the guys are they’ve signed. Thistle again will be the team to beat,should be a good battle in the top division as it should be in the first also.