Ayrshire 2019 - 2020 Rumourmill

B.R

Who’s moving where in Ayrshire and who’s early dark horses? Rebuilding job at Hurlford and Shortlees possibly? Glenburn keeping everyone? New Farm or Dailly with any signings already?

26 minutes ago, B.R said:

Who’s moving where in Ayrshire and who’s early dark horses? Rebuilding job at Hurlford and Shortlees possibly? Glenburn keeping everyone? New Farm or Dailly with any signings already?

Hurlford Th

Glenburn

Shortlees

New Farm

Kilbride Th

That's my top 5 predictions

Hurlford Th
Glenburn
Shortlees
New Farm
Kilbride Th

Ardeer will be pushing this season after a good couple of years. Will be interesting to see who they add next season and if they can take the next step.

13 minutes ago, B.R said:

Ardeer will be pushing this season after a good couple of years. Will be interesting to see who they add next season and if they can take the next step.

Could be right m8. 

1 hour ago, Boab17 said:

Hurlford Th

Glenburn

Shortlees

New Farm

Kilbride Th

Ardeer will be in the mix and if the rumours are true about Hurlford Ams getting all their players back they will be right in there too 

11 minutes ago, B.R said:

Ardeer a couple of unlucky results away from really pushing last year. Who are Hurlford Ams bringing in?

Just heard that their old players are coming back. Ted, McNally, yogi, the boy Cassidy, Jordan banks are the ones that i have heard 

1 hour ago, B.R said:

Title challengers if they all come in?

They'll be same as everyone else. Need to beat Hurlford Thistle. Ardeer, Glenburn, kilbride all have it in them to challenge. Shortlees are a bit off a mystery at the moment but any one of them have a chance if Hurlford Thistle don't spend big 

Shrewd move that 
Shows the major issues of amatuer football if this is true in my opinion. The worse team in ayrshire last season managing to pay a player to join them, who finished the season playing for the buffs. I really hope it's not true as he was a great player for us last season. I can stomach losing him to a good junior team or a prem ammies team but not that.

Just now, eyeswideopen15 said:
2 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:
Shrewd move that 

Shows the major issues of amatuer football if this is true in my opinion. The worse team in ayrshire last season managing to pay a player to join them, who finished the season playing for the buffs. I really hope it's not true as he was a great player for us last season. I can stomach losing him to a good junior team or a prem ammies team but not that.

I think the pieman is pulling some pissers here 

1 hour ago, TheBooogeyMan said:

Jordan Banks name getting thrown about and linked with Buffs ???? The lad wouldnt even get a game at Hurlford Thistle never mind the buffs hahaha boy is average at very best

Agreed 

Jordan Banks name getting thrown about and linked with Buffs ???? The lad wouldnt even get a game at Hurlford Thistle never mind the buffs hahaha boy is average at very best
Hiy all entitled to opinions but Strain took him up there the end of the season so his opinion is that he is worth looking at. Personally I think its step too far

7 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
2 hours ago, TheBooogeyMan said:

Hiy all entitled to opinions but Strain took him up there the end of the season so his opinion is that he is worth looking at. Personally I think its step too far

With all due respect to Craigie but it's easy for a decent player too stand out at that level. Mid table amateur premier is his level at the moment