West Cup Final

Redbrae

It is a tough one to call.Everything depending on how your team play on the day i suppose.Anyway,may the best team win.

P.S. Good to see a Robroy fan on here that isn't brainwashed.

Proud of the team today. Fought for every ball and did Kirky proud; losing to the lottery of penalties at the end. Congratulations to Beith; the deserved winners on the balance of play but hard to take when cup finals don’t come along often for the Roy. Anyway exciting times ahead for the club; bring on next season. 

On 08/06/2019 at 02:07, Black Pennel said:

OK, ye've got me missing the fitba...Harrumph...I'll probably stand wae thae B**th guys....ugly feckers...eyes too close together....I hope they're rotten. Bah Humbug.

Hahahaha! Come on the Beith!⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️

43 minutes ago, KRRAdamslie said:

Proud of the team today. Fought for every ball and did Kirky proud; losing to the lottery of penalties at the end. Congratulations to Beith; the deserved winners on the balance of play but hard to take when cup finals don’t come along often for the Roy. Anyway exciting times ahead for the club; bring on next season. 

Penalties is always a hard way to lose a final, went through it last year against hurlford! KRR gave a great account of themselves today! All the best for next year!