Hope Solo

Kuro

P&B 99% of the time:

The money in top level football is ridiculous;

How can they justify paying [insert player here] that much?;

The top clubs are so greedy, money needs to be dsitributed more evenly throughout the system to subsidise cash-strapped clubs/competitions;

I don't watch the EPL, they're all overpaid mercenary primadonnas.

I can't wait for the EPL financial house of cards to come crashing down;

People who publicly talk down the SPFL because the standard isn't great are sub-human scum and should be ignored.

Why doesn't the BBC pay more for Scottish football rights? The public broadcaster should be supporting it;

Why isn't Scottish football given more high profile coverage? The public broadcaster should be supporting it.

P&B whenever there's Women's football on tv:

The top players earn every penny of that money with their skill. If anything, they should be earning more!

You want money from the men's game to subsidise cash-strapped women's football? Are you a communist or something?

I don't watch women's football because they're not as good as the overpaid, mercenary primadonnas;

People who publicly talk down women's football because the standard isn't great are bastions of truth fighting bravely against the pc brigade;

Why does the BBC give so much coverage to women's football? Public broadcasters shouldn't be supporting this minority interest rubbish.

On 6/13/2019 at 08:02, Alert Mongoose said:

I've considered all the evidence around her claims of unfairness, viewed all the pictures online and come to the conclusion that I would quite happily let her sit on my face. 

Image result for facehugger

1 hour ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

P&B 99% of the time:

The money in top level football is ridiculous;

How can they justify paying [insert player here] that much?;

The top clubs are so greedy, money needs to be dsitributed more evenly throughout the system to subsidise cash-strapped clubs/competitions;

I don't watch the EPL, they're all overpaid mercenary primadonnas.

I can't wait for the EPL financial house of cards to come crashing down;

People who publicly talk down the SPFL because the standard isn't great are sub-human scum and should be ignored.

Why doesn't the BBC pay more for Scottish football rights? The public broadcaster should be supporting it;

Why isn't Scottish football given more high profile coverage? The public broadcaster should be supporting it.

P&B whenever there's Women's football on tv:

The top players earn every penny of that money with their skill. If anything, they should be earning more!

You want money from the men's game to subsidise cash-strapped women's football? Are you a communist or something?

I don't watch women's football because they're not as good as the overpaid, mercenary primadonnas;

People who publicly talk down women's football because the standard isn't great are bastions of truth fighting bravely against the pc brigade;

Why does the BBC give so much coverage to women's football? Public broadcasters shouldn't be supporting this minority interest rubbish.

The BBC's coverage of Scottish football, especially on the website, is pathetic. It's only interested in the Premier League and the lower divisions are ignored - see the links at the bottom of the main football page.

Look at how the fixtures are listed on match days. The lower Scottish league games are below those of English women and men's non-league divisions. And the transfer page which also ignores the lower Scottish leagues.

As you based are based in London, you're obviously not bothered.

The BBC's coverage of Scottish football, especially on the website, is pathetic. It's only interested in the Premier League and the lower divisions are ignored - see the links at the bottom of the main football page.
Look at how the fixtures are listed on match days. The lower Scottish league games are below those of English women and men's non-league divisions. And the transfer page which also ignores the lower Scottish leagues.
Mate. They don't even list the Scottish women's fixtures. At all.

Just now, GordonS said:
8 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Mate. They don't even list the Scottish women's fixtures. At all.

That's cause nobody gives a fk.

That's cause nobody gives a fk.
And yet you're haunting this forum, just to take time to explain to everyone how little you care.

I really, really hope your online persona is nothing like who you are in real life.

9 minutes ago, GordonS said:

And yet you're haunting this forum, just to take time to explain to everyone how little you care.

I really, really hope your online persona is nothing like who you are in real life.

That's comforting.

1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

Christ almighty. Funny as it is, they shouldn’t be fucking publishing that.

There are physical diffences though

And other sports do account for that

Folk watch men's football at lower division level and enjoy it. Ditto amateur and scoolboy. Hardly top-notch stuff.

I enjoy watching a game between two similarly  matched teams  (more or less),  no matter who is playing.

The money aspect is purely down to the capitalist system in which we live and will find its own level.

The idea of altering the rules slightly to cater for strength and stature sounds reasonable to me.

Mon Scotland, get beefed into these Argentinians.

Could be wrong with this, but I think the Danish FA have parity for men and women's game. The first FA to do so. Where is their money generated? More than likely through the men's league.
I very much doubt that, national FAs don't tend to make money from league competitions.

3 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Kuro's letter to the Courier yesterday:

64661721_2487386554615490_934021164857032704_n.jpg

"The goals are a formidable size for six foot six inch tall man and near impossible for a woman of nearly six feet".

That's a load of rubbish. Jordan Pickford and Shay Given are just over six feet tall.