FIFA 20

TheGoon

Coins permitting

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Looking to change my lm, lb and WilliamsScreenshot_20200227-200950_Companion.jpeg

Coins permitting i'd swap Griezmann for Inaki Williams, Marcelo for Gaya and (This one is a stretch) Hazard for Guedes

Edited by mrpaddyx

Coins permitting
Coins permitting i'd swap Griezmann for Inaki Williams, Marcelo for Gaya and (This one is a stretch) Hazard for Guedes
Cheers.

Cordoba was going to go for , for Guedes and change him to lm from lw

Noticed I got 1000 points for weekend league. However even if I got back to 2000 unsure if I'd do it all again.

37 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

So sat all this morning doing Acuna challenges. Left myself two wins to do tonight. Servers doon, challenge finishes the morra. FIFA is shite.

Are you on Xbox or PS4? I've been playing PS4 tonight without too many issues, other than losing too much, obviously.

I just completed Acuna there with no real issues. Last game to score and win with Argentinians I was 1-0 up at half time and the boy messaged me asking if he could have two volleys with Zaniolo and he’d let me have the win. I’d already scored with Messi so he proceeded to score two og’s, I gave him his volleys and we both went on our merry way 

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I just completed Acuna there with no real issues. Last game to score and win with Argentinians I was 1-0 up at half time and the boy messaged me asking if he could have two volleys with Zaniolo and he’d let me have the win. I’d already scored with Messi so he proceeded to score two og’s, I gave him his volleys and we both went on our merry way 

I don’t have messages on So I lose out on things like this. 😂

17 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I don’t have messages on So I lose out on things like this. 😂

My answer is always the same - earn them yourself, you'll feel a bigger sense of achievement that way.  Hooooo boy the messages I've received back for that.

Servers came back about 9 last night so managed to knock back all but 1 of the wins for Acuna.  But sweet fucking Christ it's been utterly miserable.  Just constant charging down the wing looking for the cut-back, or just breaking the line of defence and squaring it to a second men EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.  I've rage quit so many games when I've gone behind chasing that one opponent whose shite enough for me to get a rage quit in return, probably going to be in division 9 by the end of it.

1 hour ago, forameus said:

My answer is always the same - earn them yourself, you'll feel a bigger sense of achievement that way.  Hooooo boy the messages I've received back for that.

Servers came back about 9 last night so managed to knock back all but 1 of the wins for Acuna.  But sweet fucking Christ it's been utterly miserable.  Just constant charging down the wing looking for the cut-back, or just breaking the line of defence and squaring it to a second men EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.  I've rage quit so many games when I've gone behind chasing that one opponent whose shite enough for me to get a rage quit in return, probably going to be in division 9 by the end of it.

Meh it was 4am and I was more than comfortably winning. Consider me Mother Theresa this time :lol:

I did three objectives in a game of squad battles finsiehd the game and it failed to load back to Menu so they all didnt count and now all them are off. Pain in the arse servers and they never apologise or feck all. Just release new coloured cards for folk to give them money.

Just going to save all my packs until the end of the game when pack weight changes and I might get decent folk to show off.

I played my first game with my new side last night, 2-0 up after 18 minutes with Douglas Costa causing absolute carnage and Nandez at RB bodying their pace whore winger every time they tried to knock it by him and catch it.

Then my, fully charged, controller disconnected and chucked me out the game 😂

48 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I can't imagine playing anything online with a wireless controller. That's just asking for trouble.

I've been getting warnings from it for a while, tbh, always drops when I use Sky Go. My own fault.

I can't imagine playing anything online with a wireless controller. That's just asking for trouble.
In other news, I'm thinking of going balls deep to get this new CB Zakaria.
image.png.095577eaa109af33165e9b20f03e94b4.png
Same. Perfect link with storyline Akanji as well. I already have moments Upemecano so seems like a right sweaty back 3 haha.

4 hours ago, AUFC90 said:
7 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:
In other news, I'm thinking of going balls deep to get this new CB Zakaria.
image.png.095577eaa109af33165e9b20f03e94b4.png

Same. Perfect link with storyline Akanji as well. I already have moments Upemecano so seems like a right sweaty back 3 haha.

Just play three at the back with moments Schar and Sommer in goal you renegade

Edited by Sauzee#4

This is what I'm making. I took Wendell during their match with Porto as the 86 Schulz was sky rocketing. Even better that Wendell is getting a free pass to the next round through Rangers for an 86 upgrade in a few weeks. I've decided against 89 Palacios as I really enjoyed playing with Delaney during the week.

image.thumb.png.b7a81d6527a3333ab4367fa39f32da31.png