FIFA 20

TheGoon

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Played 2 won 2 haha

7 won
10 lost

Not end of world

If it's any consolation you're doing better than I am, and I'm not playing the Weekend League 😂

Yep. Still not received mine yet

My pack luck over the space of those 3 weeks set me up for the remainder of Fifa so I really cannot or should not complain.

However, in 2 ultimate packs. 12 x 100k packs and various others, my best pull has been Tadic since.

My only walkout from about 8 weeks of weekend league and rivals was Ter Stegen from a ‘one rare player pack’ - yet absolutely nothing from the rest. [emoji23]

I wonder if they can restrict your account because ever since I got banned on the Fifa forum for mentioning scripting I’ve had f**k all. [emoji23]

Such a hit of miss weekend league for me. Went 14-0 and lost the most ridiculous game I’ve ever lost, hitting the post at least 4 times in extra time and losing on penalties. The end result was 1-1 with 18 shots on target to 3.

I got to 17 wins and I’ve chucked it for the weekend. Gold 2 has better rewards anyway. The passing is absolutely horrendous though - even whilst winning, it is impossible to enjoy this game with every opponent playing 4231, 1 depth and overload ball side.

The eSports scene is the same if anyone has ever watched it. If you haven’t, then don’t.

6 games, 6 goals, 11 shots on target over 6 games.

Literally no-one attempts to attack.

If it's any consolation you're doing better than I am, and I'm not playing the Weekend League [emoji23]
Just got beat 4-0 so think that will be me until after work today.

I cant say its enjoyable as all it is, is a grind.

Do like doing milestones , is main reason I still do online game but it's pretty frustrating as a whole.

Such a hit of miss weekend league for me. Went 14-0 and lost the most ridiculous game I’ve ever lost, hitting the post at least 4 times in extra time and losing on penalties. The end result was 1-1 with 18 shots on target to 3.

I got to 17 wins and I’ve chucked it for the weekend. Gold 2 has better rewards anyway. The passing is absolutely horrendous though - even whilst winning, it is impossible to enjoy this game with every opponent playing 4231, 1 depth and overload ball side.

The eSports scene is the same if anyone has ever watched it. If you haven’t, then don’t.

6 games, 6 goals, 11 shots on target over 6 games.

Literally no-one attempts to attack.
You would love to play against me , be a cricket score.
I've stuck with 442.
Last game was up against Van Basten and aye he scored all 4.

HIs price has dropped a little bit recently so I went and bought van Dijk last night for 450k. What a difference to the defence! In one game I was playing a loaded team with the likes of Neymar and Mbappe and he just mopped up anything that came near him. I had to play counter attack the entire game and induced a rage quit when I went 4-0 up.

Play weekend league on a Sunday if you can. Quite often people will quit if you score first if they have lots of games to get in one one day.

Stopped at gold 3 as per usual. 14-2.  Think I've finished gold 3 for the fourth week in a row and only lost 5 games. Was 14-0 last week. You start coming up against the absolute try hards after that and this game isn't fun at the best of times.

Might play a few more later on but much more fun getting a couple of drafts in if I have time later.

1 hour ago, Mayos Noun said:

Lucky bass. Sweet pull. Is he tradable?

Nah he was out of the challenge sbc so he’s untradeable. Means he’ll just have to plonk his arse on the bench next to Messi because I can’t fit him in to the starting XI 

12 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

Which has in turn ruined it for average Fifa player just looking to enjoy a few games. Used to be able to build a bronze squad and use online for a bit of fun and compete to a extent but now its just full of the same old high rated teams or OP folk. They also make the game boring as f**k playing for 0-0 and abusing skill moves and all the other over powered shite.

Also why do all folk online watch all celebrations, replays, goal kicks etc? I always skip them but a large majority now make you sit and watch the lot.

1 hour ago, Yonas said:

Which has in turn ruined it for average Fifa player just looking to enjoy a few games. Used to be able to build a bronze squad and use online for a bit of fun and compete to a extent but now its just full of the same old high rated teams or OP folk. They also make the game boring as f**k playing for 0-0 and abusing skill moves and all the other over powered shite.

Also why do all folk online watch all celebrations, replays, goal kicks etc? I always skip them but a large majority now make you sit and watch the lot.

This is by far the worst aspect of online play, toxic is what I think the kids are calling it.

I don't remember this being as bad last year. My thoughts are that the opponent is try to induce a rage quit, which is pretty unhealthy for the general game environment. I try to skip as much as possible, unless its been a particularly noteworthy goal. It would probably help if EA released less inflamatory celebrations, the shush is particular seems to be a favourite at the moment (don't even get me started on Vardy's Mannequin or Jesus on the phone) or even allowed an option to skip for either player.