FIFA 20

TheGoon

How many of us will keep plugging away at Fut Champs after this weekend? I’ll definitely give next weekend a go, but probably mainly out of interest to see what it is like post-TOTS to see if there is a noticeable difference in quality. Beyond that I’m not sure, the game is nearing the end and with some many high end cards now issued there is t much they can maybe do to keep things fresh beyond this week. I know they have Futties and they can utilise the next few weeks with the Premiership/Bundesliga/LaLiga, but beyond that the game is effectively done for those wanting to build teams or get new cards.

How many of us will keep plugging away at Fut Champs after this weekend? I’ll definitely give next weekend a go, but probably mainly out of interest to see what it is like post-TOTS to see if there is a noticeable difference in quality. Beyond that I’m not sure, the game is nearing the end and with some many high end cards now issued there is t much they can maybe do to keep things fresh beyond this week. I know they have Futties and they can utilise the next few weeks with the Premiership/Bundesliga/LaLiga, but beyond that the game is effectively done for those wanting to build teams or get new cards.
I will probably qualify for the first time the next few weeks, so will probably give it a go.

I might. Probably out of curiosity for the Futties. I’m pretty excited about the ultimate rewards.

Not sure. Heading off on a road trip round NSW tomorrow but taking my PS...I seem to be in the minority here but I am still really enjoying FIFA - maybe because this is my first year playing it.

On 8 wins with 8 left to play, if I get to 11 great but if i don't i guess this will probably be my last venture into WL for 20. Quite enjoyed this as most my games have been tight with games that felt like they could have went either way.

3 minutes ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

D0A43047-1393-41A7-933D-20E67771A4F2.thumb.png.a0de3f0019771d95295864e6007aad96.png

I did the Mertens SBC - delighted to get him and KDB on ten chem. Roy Keane isn’t great to be fair but he’s in there just to do a job.

Naughty team. 
that KbD must have a hammer for a shot 

3 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Naughty team. 
that KbD must have a hammer for a shot 

Yeah - especially with his 5 star weak foot. Any sniff of a shot I’m shooting. Del Piero is the same. His finishing is excellent.

Got 2 ragequits to start today but four losses in a row really getting to me. No controller damage to report yet though.  The fact that the game feels totally different to when I played those first two with the exact same squad is absolutely infuriating. 8-9 right now, was considering going for 14 but after this morning I just want to get to 11 and get out of here.

I redeemed my points to qualify for this weekend but haven't played a game yet. Doubt I will.

Even if I got Neymar or Ronaldo in my red picks I'm unlikely to keep playing to try then out.

I'll keep using the app and I'm hoping for some Scottish/SPFL players in the ROTW team, and Futties when it comes round, but I can't see myself playing many more games this year.

I'm now 8-12 and have a tab open for Xbox one controller on Facebook marketplace for when the inevitable happens. 

I'm absolutely fucking sick of having 5 players told to stay back when I'm attacking but the moment I lose the ball my opponents just smash a long ball forward and I have no defenders. I have absolutely no problem losing if someone is better than me but just exploiting cutbacks and my players not doing what I fucking tell them to do is actually unbearable. Not playing weekend league again no matter what rewards are available.

Edit: bonus video. If anyone can spot the foul I concede here please let me know what it is. And of course I conceded from this free kick, he played it short as short passes are free, then played a through ball to Mane who my Van Dijk just didn't fucking bother tracking.

Edited by Dave

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Done the 88 rated squad to get it out the way but haven’t got the players for the rest yet 😂

Tempted but it'd be to replace Ronaldo, who's still doing the business.

V.pleasing when  you're matched with someone who has obviously spent a fortune on the game... and they're utter horseshit 

10-14. After my last post I went for a walk with the dog and got away for a bit which helped as I came back and won two in a row for the first time. However just lost a game 5-4 where my opponent scored 5 cutbacks and proceeded to hold the ball at the corner flag from the 75th minute, so I'm back to meltdown mode again. Only need one more win but the longer it goes the more stressed I'm getting.