FIFA 20

TheGoon

I actually don’t know why I’m bothering. Haven’t been on Fifa for 9 days. App now and again for a look at SBCs. Was just spunking coins on promo packs last week. Best I got was Dumfries (who I packed from the guaranteed, only 70k back) packed an Alisson from a 7.5k pack also but in general pretty rubbish. No idea when I’ll get my PlayStation back, but not missed it as much as I thought I would. 

3 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

I don't have a spare TOTSSF kicking about so can't do the guaranteed annoyingly. 

Do the MLS one and use that in the Ligue 1 sbc if you’ve got the players 

Some Chilean central defender and Andre from Lille. Both rubbish but annoyed more at the ratings for putting them into future SBCs, just an 87 and an 88.

I did however then pack Salvio, tradeable. Looks a great card but might just punt him whilst his value is at a decent level. Going for 200k at the moment.

Some Chilean central defender and Andre from Lille. Both rubbish but annoyed more at the ratings for putting them into future SBCs, just an 87 and an 88.

I did however then pack Salvio, tradeable. Looks a great card but might just punt him whilst his value is at a decent level. Going for 200k at the moment.

Salvio looks class, was hoping for him from the American sbc

Marquinhos.

Need to get him in my team somehow, he’ll be frightening next to Boateng at CB. 

Mariano at RB is going for around 65k, he’ll be no worse than Hakimi who gets caught out of position a fair bit. Possible Coutinho in somewhere (totw version) as well.

On another note, anyone done Kamada SBC? Cheap and very decent. 

EDIT;

Took a chance on 45k pack. Miles away from affording top top end players and decent cards are dropping way more than usual. 

Packed my first ever ICON! Never in about 6 years of FIFA have I packed one. Even better it’s 92 rated Schmeichel, which I can put straight in an will massively help get Marquinhos up to 9/10 chem.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Holy f**k, fair play that’s an amazing pull.

Still absolutely buzzing, I'll never* slag EA or FIFA off ever again after this. 

Bought TOTSSF Rashford about an hour before pulling him but can't fit him, Mbappe and FS James in on full chem each. So thinking about going for the below with the aim to also upgrade Semedo in the near future.

Not sure how to play in game, probably 4231 with Mbappe ahead of Rashford/Laudrup/Di Maria or 4222 with Laudrup also up top. Main subs will be GMS, James and Kante. 

Screenshot_20200603_200231_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

1 hour ago, Mayos Noun said:

5255822D-200D-4148-B1BC-35306A572866.jpg

Got him too. Meh. 

He looks good, but a RB has to be right at the bottom of exciting positions. Im waiting to see reds tomorrow, if I get someone decent ill go down the upgrades rabbit hole again.

I pulled thiago Silva. Decided before if I didn't get amything major I was going to delete my club and start from scratch. 

Was bored of it all and the fun Is building up the team. Everything has reset but I was a little annoyed it doesn't reset your xp for that season or the milestones - thought it would be a start from scratch. All the basic SBCs are there mind. 

Going to only play with 1st owner players but not allow myself to complete specific player SBCs - see what happens! 

Edited by Shtuggie

18 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Surrounded him in 3 positions with icon still 7 chem . 

Could buy the other MLS TOTSSF CB and GK, keeper only an 86 but rating means nothing for keepers in this game anyway and the CB has 91 pace as standard. Two solid green links should give 10 chem to all three regardless of what else is around them? 

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Lala was the best RB I used last year, I would have been pretty happy with him.

Aye, he's far, far from the worst I could've got, but I often don't play with full-backs at all.  Not really one I can link with anyone really either, unless I get lucky tomorrow.  

Been trying out Gabriel to see if he can replace VVD in defence. I have 91 VVD tradeable and he is worth about 340k right now. Gabriel been ok so far so will try him out this weekend.

Also got Carles Gil coming on as a sub CAM and he has been excellent so far - worth picking from the MLS SBC picks.Screenshot_2020-06-04-15-17-55-709_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

Played 6 last night with opara dueting with Diego Carlos... won all 6 but jury defo out on Opara. Realistically his pace gets him out of situations he put himself in by wandering off. Better players, WL, will destroy me with him. 

think I’ll stick with big umtiti for the WL and opara for rivals etc. 

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY