FIFA 20

TheGoon

I finished 1-2 after some pretty tough games. In the first game the guy was just in a different league, it was like we were playing 2 different games. The 4-1 win doesn't reflect how much better he was. Tight 2-0 in the 2nd game then a 3-2 win in the last. I should be able to get more games in tommorow.

Edited by mrpaddyx

10 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

This is my team in game, all 100 chem. pretty happy how it’s turned out seeing we are now approaching the end of the game. Only Rio that is tradeable but for hardly spending a penny I think I’ve not done too bad. 

00906651-EB4D-4BF4-915F-B4D7666038A1.png

7 hours ago, robosaintee said:

6 wins 0 losses today. #balling

This is the team I've settled on for a couple of weeks. Thst Griezmann card is outrageous. Mbappe goes up top and okocha goes to left CAM. 

20200529_232726.jpg

Question to you both.

How is De Jong?

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Question to you both.

How is De Jong?

Honestly? Probably the best player I’ve used in the game. I play him as a box to box and he’s perfect in every way. He’s like Kante but can do all the attacking stuff as well. 97 dribbling ffs! Just appears all over the park doing the defensive side of things as well. 10/10 for me. 

I got him from the guaranteed pack so lucked out there.

Whits Telles like for the boys who have him and use him? His stats look very decent for a fullback. I’ve still got baby Carlos there and he’s by far my weakest player and badly needing an upgrade. Need the link to Neymar also.

1-5 yesterday, and another absolutely brutal evening.  I'm clearly someone carried by better players, because now that EVERYONE has better players, I'm getting regularly pummeled.  Although it's not quite like that - a lot of games I'm doing well but maybe being a bit wasteful, then my complete lack of defensive skill lets them ahead and I can never quite get back into it.  Placement games were 1-4, and the 1 wasn't exactly comfortable.

Topped it all off last night with going 1-0 down through a penalty with Manolas being sent off (justified unfortunately).  Had a complete head's gone and went into full on 13 year old playing with his pals mode, trying to hack down everyone.  Went 4-0 down.  Was happy to let it go to double figures or get enough people sent off to cause a forfeit, but then the game turned.  I'm not sure what the guy was doing in defence but he left massive, massive games.  4-1...4-2...Christ, 4-3.  He got a 5th, but managed to get it to 5-5 and probably looked the most likely.  Unfortunately he then remembered that I was playing 2 at the back, and just too much space.  Got the 6th, and I couldn't get back into it again.

Honestly don't know why I bother with this game sometimes.  Although I expect I'll muddle my way to Gold 3 again and that'll be that.  See you all again next week.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Question to you both.

How is De Jong?

Fantastic for me also. You've got all the perks of a DM with a player who has good dribbling and 4 star skills. I play him as a DM set to balanced so he can get forward occasionally. Only downside is the 3 star weak foot!

I gave up yesterday at 4-3, could tell I was playing against the game on the last defeat. Every game was 5-0 or 5-3 them, just utterly ridiculous pinging/deflecting in my box and dropping to their broken Ben Yedder cards. I might pick it up today/tomorrow but with the way the weather is I’m doubting it.

Sitting 7-7. Second last game, 4-1 up at half time - 2nd half starts and the lag (which I hadn't had in 5 games) gets so bad the connection is lost. Didn't take the game off me but pretty frustrating.

Other than that the gameplay has been good. All my games have been close and literally nobody watching replays etc.

Started 1-1 yesterday but finished the day 2-8. Currently 5-9 so been quite pleased with how today has gone.

Had a bizarre game there - 3-0 up after 73 mins before I completely bottled it and went to 3-3 after 85 mins. Brought on Falcao and Dilrosun for extra time and won 6-3.

I always seem to do better on every game mode during the day than in evenings. I'm not sure if it's lag not being as prominent but it always feels like the level of player is lower.

Started 1-1 yesterday but finished the day 2-8. Currently 5-9 so been quite pleased with how today has gone.
Had a bizarre game there - 3-0 up after 73 mins before I completely bottled it and went to 3-3 after 85 mins. Brought on Falcao and Dilrosun for extra time and won 6-3.
I always seem to do better on every game mode during the day than in evenings. I'm not sure if it's lag not being as prominent but it always feels like the level of player is lower.

I feel much more confident during the day. Would imagine that many ‘young’ folk play much later on in the evenings and quite a few of the streamers are doing it well into the wee hours. Maybe nothing in that but I do fell much better playing during the day.

Think I'll be starting this tonight.

Hopefully bag 14 wins in a row and be done with it, cannot be arsed having to play all 30 as usual.