FIFA 20

TheGoon

I don’t know why i ended up just getting so mad. I was 8 wins with 18 matches left. Like a really strong start and a real chance to even hit Gold 1 /slim chance of elite 3. But the game just absolutely trips you sometimes and the shouting and the swearing just comes out. I’m never like that when doing anything else.

As I said last night, I really want to know how folk can get to 25+ wins when the gameplay is slow and the ball bounces off your players. Maybe they just have more of a knack of how to win. 

No idea when I’ll get the PlayStation back but probably for the best. 😂

I was watching a stream last night and it was heavily implied that having the PS4 (or XBOX as well I presume) directly connected to the router makes a difference to the gameplay. I've always used wifi as my router is in the hall way and the PS4 is upstairs in the bedroom. Not sure how much of a difference this would make as I can stream 4k on my computer without any lag on WiFi. Has anyone else noticed a difference between Wifi and being connected to the router?

I was watching a stream last night and it was heavily implied that having the PS4 (or XBOX as well I presume) directly connected to the router makes a difference to the gameplay. I've always used wifi as my router is in the hall way and the PS4 is upstairs in the bedroom. Not sure how much of a difference this would make as I can stream 4k on my computer without any lag on WiFi. Has anyone else noticed a difference between Wifi and being connected to the router?

On PC, I’m directly connected to the router, and the only lag I’ve seen is in Rivals. Never had a laggy game in Weekend League. No idea if that’s coincidence or what. Ethernet connection should always be used over WiFi for a game like FIFA though.

2 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

Anyone tried baby Carlos Alberto ? Is he still up to the task ? Thinking of replacing TOTS Upamecano with him out of easier chemistry than anything else.

I got him in the baby icon SBC and used him for months. He was great earlier on, worth around a million coins when I packed him but he's a wee bit lightweight at this stage in the game. I put him in the SBC to get Militao in the end!

Decent card still though, got good enough pace and you can boost his physical and defending with a chem style and sure he would still be useable.

I got him in the baby icon SBC and used him for months. He was great earlier on, worth around a million coins when I packed him but he's a wee bit lightweight at this stage in the game. I put him in the SBC to get Militao in the end!
Decent card still though, got good enough pace and you can boost his physical and defending with a chem style and sure he would still be useable.
No problem cheers. I'll give him a bash. Got him fairly cheap on a bid with a shadow so don't think I'll lose much if he's not for me.

Went 1-5 trying to get my last two Serie A/first owner wins for icon swaps earlier today. First upgrade with untradable players...

Screenshot_20200525_181335_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

Should help me get the last win 😂

Edited by Dave