FIFA 20

TheGoon

3 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Not a mistake if you plan on selling them on? I did the same for Bundesliga and have also prepped for both French and Italian, however I’m undecided about if I want guaranteed coins or to take my chances.

Would imagine most of those 1700 coin players will rise to about 2200-2500 at least.

Its pretty much exactly what i'm going to do. No-one needs 17 Politano's in their squad!

Sold Gomez there for 900k. Bought Benzema for 881k. Here we goooo
You won't regret it. I have an engine chem on him which seems to work well. On another note I've manage to lose 150k on Aguero in 4 days [emoji53]

Up to 10 wins with 10 to go.  I really, really want to make Gold 2 at some point, but winning 7 of these seems like a bit of a stretch.  All being well I can go on some streak tonight, close out the 4 I want, and then hopefully make the last 3.  Cannae wait to reach it with 3 games to go and f**k it up at about midnight.  

2 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

CSL + Eredivisie is tomorrow

CSL as well as Eredivisie?  Wouldn't have thought they'd do both, unless they've confirmed and I've just missed it.  Was sure they'd just said Eredivisie.  Other than that (and probably that too) you're spot on.  ROTW and Ultimate will be last, with ROTW making sure picks are properly grounded alongside the "best of the best".

Ziyech, Malen, Van De Beek, Berghuis, Tagliafico, Martinez, Tadic, Onana, Blind, Promes, Stengs, Neres and Dumfries. 

My guesses for Eredivisie. All should be pretty useable if they get significant upgrades as most have had decent cards at previous points in the game. 

Half time and full time. I took the half time picture because I just fucking knew what was coming. Never in doubt despite the fact I absolutely dominated, and all three goals were counter attacks where my defenders started running into each other. If any of you are CrawfordsXI f**k you and f**k FIFA.

And I pulled the TOTSSF Ronaldo troll earlier so I've had an absolute stinker today. Moments away from a hey_sidney meltdown.

IMG_20200524_190340.jpg

IMG-20200524-WA0036.jpeg

I thought he was mince with a 2* wf. They'll probably upgrade that tho, been doing that with a lot of cards for TOTS
I felt his outside foot trait made up for it a bit. That left foot though....something else.

4 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

Does anyone ever score from corners? Only seem to knock one in once in a blue moon!

Also doesn't help that the players on the edge of the box are central defenders 😑

Scored a header with 90 Arturo Vidal of all people last weekend in FUT Champs. Haha. Near post bang. My mate scored 2 in one game with 93 Ramos in rivals a few weeks back. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing when he showed me the the replays back. 😂

I've scored about 3 corners in my last 30 matches I think.

Last one against an almost full TOTSSF EPL side just after his 90th attempt at scoring a cut back with James finally allowed him to shush at the camera.

He quit before I could even celebrate. 

Does anyone ever score from corners? Only seem to knock one in once in a blue moon!

Also doesn't help that the players on the edge of the box are central defenders [emoji58]

Yes. Front post and make sure the guy who you're controlling, i.e the guy that does the heading, has good heading stats. I've scored countless near post headers with flashback Paulinho. Seems to be a master at it.

12 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Trying to assist and score in 6 squad battle matches with his big hamfooted b*****d has been an experience, to say the least

Capture.PNG.a11df1aafd0e8e8018aaf86b4da045d7.PNG

Just buy Kouame from Fiorentina. 1.5k or whatever. You don’t need to do it with that lump. 😂