FIFA 20

TheGoon

13 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I’m glad you’ve moved your tele back a bit. 

Made a purchase of an uncomfy chair to relieve your stress as well as the burds 🤣

ps Gomez is absolutely wild. 

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

Gold 3 with 3 games remaining. Felt like an unenjoyable slog this weekend.

I went to give away wins for my last 3 games. In the first, kicked off, passed back to keeper, run into net for an og. The guy ran to camera and did a full celebration. Screw him. Unpaused it, go to ultra-attacking and get an instant equaliser then quit. Petty I know and it probably didn't even count as a game for him, but f**k giving a win to that pish. Gave the other two away properly and people instantly skipped the celebration, as they should.

Just looking forward to the Serie A upgrades now, to plow players into, and open some saved packs.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Every time I play him can’t get near him. Worth it then? 
I've got him untradeable but for the 800k or so I would definitely say so. Strong, fast and deadly on goal. I used tots Aguero and him up front all weekend league and I prefer benzema.

When's the best time to sell expensive players ? Tonight. They're all just shedding coins [emoji23]
Or am I better waiting to thursday when people are building squads again ? Likes of Aguero has went down 100k since Thursday when I bought him. Will he just keeping going down or rebound through the week ? I have no idea haha

I think it depends on a few different factors, like the quality of the TOTS squad. Generally prices drop after the weekend but go up slightly again towards Friday. I bought Haland yesterday and he is now stupidly cheap in comparison. The market can be very difficult to predict at this time of year.

5 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
22 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
When's the best time to sell expensive players ? Tonight. They're all just shedding coins emoji23.png

Or am I better waiting to thursday when people are building squads again ? Likes of Aguero has went down 100k since Thursday when I bought him. Will he just keeping going down or rebound through the week ? I have no idea haha

Prices are generally low on a Sunday as people sell high cards after finishing the weekend league. They then rise on a Thursday before the next one.

That's partly countered at the moment though by more high rated TOTS constantly being added plus guaranteed TOTS and upgrade SBCs so some prices will continue to drop.

What I do, figure out who you want to buy and if selling your players will allow you to afford it, then go for it. If not, maybe hold off another day or two but keep an eye on prices.

Right. This game is beyond a joke.

Finished on 19 win with this team having 3 disconnects.

7E596E48-164B-439C-8A34-10A517CF1450.jpg

Finished 20 and 21 twice using this team.

So there’s 1/2 victories of improvement? Ridiculous. Plus the gameplay was far far superior and smoother without a stacked team.

Funny that.

IMG_0963.jpg

Just played a boy there who scored a sweaty goal in the first five minutes. One of those ones where the replay is goal line technology. Watched the lot and the walk back too. Go 2-1 up and give him his own medicine. He equalises, same shite again.

Proceed to slap him 6-2 and engaged in some highly toxic retribution of which I regret absolutely nothing.

13 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

Right. This game is beyond a joke.

Finished on 19 win with this team having 3 disconnects.

7E596E48-164B-439C-8A34-10A517CF1450.jpg

Finished 20 and 21 twice using this team.

So there’s 1/2 victories of improvement? Ridiculous. Plus the gameplay was far far superior and smoother without a stacked team.

Funny that.

IMG_0963.jpg

The game is a bogey. This mode should be great but the DDA and momentum scripting takes away from skill. Might head back to normal online divisions. 

This is my team btw

Screenshot_20200524-165217.png

Edited by Shtuggie

1 minute ago, Shtuggie said:

The game is a bogey. This mode should be great but the DDA and momentum scripting takes away from skill. Might head back to normal online divisions. 

Or just build a gold team and get 20 wins. 😂 I’ve yet to play the rest of my games. Hopefully Paulinho can score more than Roberto Carlos (currently 2 goals) 😂

His second was actually a cut back, I’ve no idea why he was up there to trundle it in. 😂

1 hour ago, AUFC90 said:
1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:
Every time I play him can’t get near him. Worth it then? 

I've got him untradeable but for the 800k or so I would definitely say so. Strong, fast and deadly on goal. I used tots Aguero and him up front all weekend league and I prefer benzema.

Sold Gomez there for 900k. Bought Benzema for 881k. Here we goooo