FIFA 20

TheGoon

Did the Goretska SBC using players in my club. Just going for the view that the game is approaching the end of its cycle for me, given that my squad is so focused on Germany. The upcoming TOTS squads will be me trying to just ‘enjoy’ the game for what it is rather than trying to build anything new. Leaves me quite thin but maybe enough to still do a few of the other Leagues and upcoming SBCs.

IMG_5754.thumb.jpg.389a4129783c81606a97d8532780f686.jpg

IMG_5755.thumb.jpg.4a9f47fd12e9b451e8fbeed79b28f5c5.jpg

Last night I though I would prep for Fut Champs by playing three Rivals games to test out my new tactics and players. Big mistake.

Similar to others experiences recently -

Game One - Rare gold 80 overall Bundesliga team, obviously aimed at Sabitzer objectives. Guy absolutely destroyed me. My players were wandering about, just doing their own thing. Players like Kroos, someone who has 99 short passing, couldn’t connect with a 5 yard pass. Defending broken, shock. My players felt like they were coming up against Moments Maldini whereas he could just run straight at Militao and Boateng and bundle through.

Game Two - Icon heavy team with Prime Ronaldo and Prime Cruyff upfront. Guy was absolutely horrific, doing skill move after skill move for no reason. Hammered him. He quit after 60 mins.

Game Three - A tale as old as time for me (I’m a sucker). Guy has a shit team, pauses then messages me - “help me out with two objectives”. I thought, why not. Mistake obviously. After he went 4-0 up he messaged me and said “so you going to quit now?”. What followed was a mini heads gone from me, messaging him about how players like him were ruining FIFA and that how could he play games by lying and cheating. He won, narrowly, but it pissed me off so much. I don’t mind helping people from time to time to be fair, and I’ve started giving away Champs wins when I reach the rank I want to get to, but there are obviously people out there who exploit that. What a dick (either me or him, you can make your mind up who!)

I never help those guys out. I have to grind for my objectives so he/she can do the same. Everyone of them gets ignored and i feel no shame in it whatsoever [emoji23]

But to answer your questions, he/she was the dick but you were soft [emoji6]

Edit to add - that team you’re packing is incredible btw

Going to attempt WL either tonight or tomorrow.

Rewards are better than Rivals after 14 wins even if you disregard the player pick.

Serie A looks absolute top drawer to be fair. Like 100% better than the Bundesliga. So many amazing options. 

And like the Bundesliga it’ll be good value.

Here’s Ilicic with an Engine, he’s already only 230k.

Four star weak foot, four star skills

IMG_5769.jpg

So many overlooked cards in these ‘other’ leagues.

19 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

IMG_5769.jpg

Just so many cards with really high ratings with the stats to match. Martinez, Gomez, Insigne all incredible for this game. Their gold cards were very meta at the start of the game also. 

3A7726B4-30EC-4CFF-BF5B-3FECFB4E176B.thumb.jpeg.6cdaf96a5f99a7b8813e73fcd2378343.jpeg

Playing either Werner or Drogba as a CAM is clearly an utterly horrendous idea so the serious question I pose to you boys is, do I punt Drogba and get someone else in for the role and if so who? 

Thinking Havertz might be a shout and just start Fati for chem.

2 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

3A7726B4-30EC-4CFF-BF5B-3FECFB4E176B.thumb.jpeg.6cdaf96a5f99a7b8813e73fcd2378343.jpeg

Playing either Werner or Drogba as a CAM is clearly an utterly horrendous idea so the serious question I pose to you boys is, do I punt Drogba and get someone else in for the role and if so who? 

Thinking Havertz might be a shout and just start Fati for chem.

Messi in the middle with Werner cutting in from wide?

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

There is something about Ilicic that sees people ignore him constantly.  His headliner card always seemed cheap, and he was great.  The body type might make him seem a little clunky, but who cares about clunky when you can just larrup it in from anywhere?

1 hour ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Next game same story. Battered by a guy who gets Elite 2, 25 wins. 

Fully expecting to get matched with Hashtag Harry if I play anymore tonight. 

edit: he sent me his Twitch😂 😂😂 Nice fella tbf https://m.twitch.tv/adriano_tg19

Can see me getting pumped at 40 mon mark here 😂

Not a bad watch. You just couldn’t find the killer pass on a couple of occasions. Certainly made him work for that 2-0 win anyway. Cut backs though. 👀😩