FIFA 20

TheGoon

How many TOTS has everyone packed so far from regular packs and upgrades(no red picks, or guaranteed SBCs)? I feel like wallowing some more in my self-pity.
for me
Tradeable:
Lucas Leiva
Untradeble:
Dean Henderson
Lucas Perez
Serdar
Untradeable Benzema from an upgrade pack. That's it.

2 hours ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

How many TOTS has everyone packed so far from regular packs and upgrades(no red picks, or guaranteed SBCs)? I feel like wallowing some more in my self-pity.

for me

Tradeable:
Lucas Leiva

Untradeble:
Dean Henderson
Lucas Perez
Serdar

78E2FFC8-ABFF-4E80-B059-9B7883048CB4.thumb.png.93c32ba57b3f8c66fffc5ab8209a60b0.png

18ED6FB2-7514-437B-A26F-C9559EF0A5AF.thumb.jpeg.9c429930f11947cdf84e0f6f01ca14de.jpeg

DF2BE29D-012A-4ECC-A70C-BA60927F0422.thumb.jpeg.019a92356452185e341bd1a8e8bbb192.jpeg

There was also 2x Lucas Perez, another Cazorla and another Ocampos.

^ That is disgusting if it excludes guaranteed SBC's (and even if it doesn't tbh).

My list...

Tradeable:
84 Dabo
88 Petros x2

Untradeable: 
99 De Bruyne

If it wasn't for De Bruyne it would be a pretty poor showing. Should improve for the Serie A TOTS though, as I have 100 (mostly crap) packs and over 200 rares saved for it.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

18 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

^ That is disgusting if it excludes guaranteed SBC's (and even if it doesn't tbh).

My list...

Tradeable:
84 Dabo
88 Petros x2

Untradeable: 
99 De Bruyne

If it wasn't for De Bruyne it would be a pretty poor showing. Should improve for the Serie A TOTS though, as I have 100 (mostly crap) packs and over 200 rares saved for it.

That does exclude guaranteed sbc’s 😂 I did go all out on la liga upgrades tbf

Edited by Sauzee#4

3 hours ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Bundesliga TOTS was proper shite tbh. 8/20 cards are worthless tripe. Was always likely everyone was going to get shafted this week. Stil doens't make it any less dissapointing when you've commited 30 games into it, mind.

Let's hope Serie A has less filler.

As others have said, every TOTS squad is essentially the same, with a decent chunk of filler cards. It depends if you mean for market value or ability. The only difference I can see is that the Premiership and LaLiga squads have many more cards that are higher in market value and have that 'it' factor when put up for sale. The actual cards themselves? I would argue they are not that different across the board and the core Bundesliga squad is very strong this year. The top end players - Kimmich, Davies, Havertz, Muller, Haland, Reus, Werner, Lewandowski, Sancho, Upamecano all hold their own against those from LaLiga and the Premiership. What the Bundesliga lacks is high, high marquee players that the Premiership has.

If you are looking to make coins then the Bundesliga is definitely not where you want to be (8 are now under 100k), but for building a really high end team I think it is a great list of players.

Edited by stumigoo

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Cannot get a CF>CAM card from the app to save myself, infuriating. 

Yeah they seem to be really hard to buy this year, especially the last few weeks.

Also noticed the other day that Shadow cards seem to be much higher in price than Hunter ones. I know they increased the price range, which has caused them both to rocket in price earlier in the year, but you are looking at 20k-ish for a Shadow card, double than what it costs for a Hunter. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought last year they were both similar (possibly Hunter being slightly more expensive).

Must say I have found Engine cards to be the most versatile in this year's game.

Screenshot_20200521-181059_Companion.thumb.jpg.837c2dc326b5f4b1166aef0c32295785.jpg

No idea how itll work with so many red link and chemistry at 7 or lower, but f**k it, I've been trying to upgrade Carvajal for ages and enjoy playing with Thiago so it's worth a go.

Will probably swap Saul for Kroos once the game starts

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20200521-181059_Companion.thumb.jpg.837c2dc326b5f4b1166aef0c32295785.jpg

No idea how itll work with so many red link and chemistry at 7 or lower, but f**k it, I've been trying to upgrade Carvajal for ages and enjoy playing with Thiago so it's worth a go.

You might get slightly better chemistry by swapping Kondogbia and Berchiche ?

2 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

You might get slightly better chemistry by swapping Kondogbia and Berchiche ?

Berniche stays at 7 and Kondogbia drops to 8.

Going to try and get Ginter and Ter Stegen. Swap.out Oblak and Saul. Switch Kroos to DM and Ginter RCB with Yuri going LCB, and I might get very decent links all over.

I'm about 90k short of Ter Stegen even if I sell Oblak though 😂

6 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Stick a Spanish bundesliga manager in instead of Tommy Wright

Sacrilege!

Has worked though. Been using using Yuri on 7 chem for a week now without issue so it doesnt seem overly important for it to be higher.

20200521_184939.thumb.jpg.f8235fe8995941cc23057a583e87030a.jpg

Edited by RandomGuy.

How many coins do you have? A cheap icon central defender would boost things, the 88 Koeman, who is still a good defender at this stage of the game, is about 250ish (or the different variations of both Nesta and Hierro are in the same price bracket).

1 minute ago, stumigoo said:

How many coins do you have? A cheap icon central defender would boost things, the 88 Koeman, who is still a good defender at this stage of the game, is about 250ish (or the different variations of both Nesta and Hierro are in the same price bracket).

About 90 😂