FIFA 20

TheGoon

Hakimi and Telles for me, I just want one of those big rated attackers [emoji38] 
We go again this weekend I suppose.
Instead you got totally useable full backs. I'm done with weekend league over my rewards. Sweat all day on a Friday to get no picks from top league. They can keep it [emoji23]

Got bugger all. Red picks were shite, I’ve kept Rafa but punted a red pick CB who was 91, couldn’t remember his name. Was used as upgrade fodder.

From the proceeds of my rewards and sold players I got 93 Parejo to replace 85 De Jong as my CAM. Got about 40,000 coins left over but going to store them up.

Trying to figure out how to get Hakimi into my La Liga side, as hes a huge upgrade on the Carvajal I've got.

Kroos makes it easier to fit in Bundesliga players, and Thiago the same. Just need a CB I think.

Could also try Witsel for a link with Hazard.

59 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Got bugger all. Red picks were shite, I’ve kept Rafa but punted a red pick CB who was 91, couldn’t remember his name. Was used as upgrade fodder.

From the proceeds of my rewards and sold players I got 93 Parejo to replace 85 De Jong as my CAM. Got about 40,000 coins left over but going to store them up.

That’s what happens when you look forward to rewards. They are genuinely like 80% pish for everyone. Maybe even 90%. 😂 id look at getting Kroos ahead of Parejo though. I packed him from the guaranteed and he was solid last weekend for me. I actually got Parejo as a red pick but is going nowhere near my team. Most likely go into Militao. 

25 minutes ago, Wardy said:

That’s what happens when you look forward to rewards. They are genuinely like 80% pish for everyone. Maybe even 90%. 😂 id look at getting Kroos ahead of Parejo though. I packed him from the guaranteed and he was solid last weekend for me. I actually got Parejo as a red pick but is going nowhere near my team. Most likely go into Militao. 

Parejo is fucking guff.  Seems to be a perfect example of a high-rated card with stats in places that make him much, much worse than he should be in the current engine.  Good if I need a La Liga player in there given he's untradeable, but doubt he'll play much more than 10 games for me.

1 minute ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Bundesliga TOTS was proper shite tbh. 8/20 cards are worthless tripe. Was always likely everyone was going to get shafted this week. Stil doens't make it any less dissapointing when you've commited 30 games into it, mind.

Let's hope Serie A has less filler.

Pretty much every TOTS squad is going to be the same, at least the major leagues.  You'll have a small number at the very top that everyone will be desperate to get (KDB, VVD, Messi, Lewa), a second, larger tier of cards that people would be very happy with (Salah, Mane, Griezmann, Werner), then probably the ones that look great, but are ultimately meh, then the meh, then the filler.  Don't think any squad has been markedly different in that respect.  Even Ultimate TOTS will have those types to make sure not everyone is packing a top, top tier player.

3 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

I don't agree at all. The Bundesliga has been markedly worse than EPL and La Liga. 8 players worth under 150 k, and 5 under 50k.  Premier League has 4 under 150k + 1 under 50k, and La Liga 5 under 150k and 2 under 50k. And that's with Bundesliga not even being out for a week yet, the prices of them will drop considerably today.

If you adjust it for "OMG THE PREM" tax, it wouldn't be too far away I'd imagine.  Plus - tinfoil stuff - I get the feeling EA made things look a little better, both in available players and pack weight, for PL to kick things off and hook everyone.

What's inside the tiers might vary, but the structure of each team is pretty much the same.  You're always going to get a decent amount of filler in each one, it's the EA way.

TOTSSF Immobile should be utterly bonkers. I'm hoping if Mertens doesn't make the team he gets an objective card or something.

I'm expecting Ronaldo, Dybala, Ilicic, Immobile, Koulibaly, Handanovic, Lukaku, De Ligt, Papu Gomez and Kolarov to all be in there. Kolarov always gets in TOTS.

19 minutes ago, Beans on Toast said:

Normal Messi is around 330k on the PS4. I can just afford that.

For those that have used him, is he worth it? I am so tempted.

Yes 

9 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

How many TOTS has everyone packed so far from regular packs and upgrades(no red picks, or guaranteed SBCs)? I feel like wallowing some more in my self-pity.

for me

Tradeable:
Lucas Leiva

Untradeble:
Dean Henderson
Lucas Perez
Serdar

Tradable:

Leno

Gulasci

Godin

Dean Henderson

Kroos

Eduardo (Saudi league)

Kimmich

untradable:

Rashford

17 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

How many TOTS has everyone packed so far from regular packs and upgrades(no red picks, or guaranteed SBCs)? I feel like wallowing some more in my self-pity.

for me

Tradeable:
Lucas Leiva

Untradeble:
Dean Henderson
Lucas Perez
Serdar

Alisson.

Thanks for taking the time to read my exhaustive list.

Squad battles fries my brain. Objectives for dilrosun. Cross with a Dutch player. Promes is Dutch. I cross with Promes who is Dutch, because that’s what you have to do. Promes is Dutch so I cross with Promes and score a goal. He’s Dutch mind. Check after the game. Hasn’t counted. 

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Squad battles fries my brain. Objectives for dilrosun. Cross with a Dutch player. Promes is Dutch. I cross with Promes who is Dutch, because that’s what you have to do. Promes is Dutch so I cross with Promes and score a goal. He’s Dutch mind. Check after the game. Hasn’t counted. 

Was it not 2 crosses in one game, twice?