FIFA 20

TheGoon

2 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

IMG_0993.jpg

My 4 untradable left backs.

It’s frustrating. I had not long completed Alex Sandro then got Prime Roberto Carlos from the prime icon swaps pack. EA know how to troll. 

Submitting Ian Wright into the mid icon SBC, then getting him back will be tough to beat though....😂🙄

German choices I had were Hinteregger or Niederlechner. So Liga NOS it is. Was between Pizzi and Gabriel as well. Solid enough I guess. Wasn’t expecting anything from Gold 3 this week. Gold 2 will be juiced no doubt after them fucking it up last week. 😂

D6F31A0B-2CB2-4B24-915D-0DB5EEF91F65.png

Got Kostic from the first pick, which I'm very happy with.  Obviously not the best option, but wanted a left-sided option to go alongside Lewa and Sancho, and he's the best we've got.  Ginter from a very uninspiring 2nd pick.  Meh.

Did get Neymar NIF from one of the packs though, so that'll be about 350k in coins from rewards plus Kostic.  Not too bad at all.

20200521_092527.jpg.1512828c967eb7e9aecbf14ca8284968.jpg

Screenshot_20200521-092542_Gallery.jpg.1c1972b34b94a254c8f1ff3eb19986d8.jpg

Every single time I get player picks it's just the same players every time apart from the one I've picked. Starting to get suspicious tbh.

Chose the striker and Hakimi.

Edited by RandomGuy.

22 minutes ago, Wardy said:

German choices I had were Hinteregger or Niederlechner. So Liga NOS it is. Was between Pizzi and Gabriel as well. Solid enough I guess. Wasn’t expecting anything from Gold 3 this week. Gold 2 will be juiced no doubt after them fucking it up last week. 😂

D6F31A0B-2CB2-4B24-915D-0DB5EEF91F65.png

Got the same as you but only got Hradecky as a choice from Bundesliga!

Taarabt is a #baller though.

Finished with 5 wins from 7 games in WL, found gameplay shite and had a shite connection at mines over the weekend. Frustrating as now I only get 500 WL points and haven’t played since the weekend so looks like I’ll miss out this weekend. Packed TOTS Corona from the shite rewards which is a positive.

Bundesliga guarantee - Hradeky
Liga Nos guarantee - Marcano

Pretty poor.