FIFA 20

TheGoon

Anyone tried flashback Boateng ?

He’s excellent. An all rounder who is pretty much ‘end game’ in terms of ability. I have him and Militao as my two and don’t think I’ll need to change.

Edit - this is me now, and I’m very happy with this setup.

IMG_5730.jpg

After much procrastination I took Maradona with my Icon swaps. I've only played a few game so far so i've not made any sweeping judgements yet. One thing to note is that he has his own body style and his retention of the ball is excellent. I tested this near the end of a game last night by sitting in the corner to see if my opponent could get the ball back. In short, they couldn't tackle him and ended up giving away a few free kicks and a red card as slide tackling was the only way they could get to him. 

1 minute ago, robosaintee said:

Think it's a flashback to his Porto TOTS last year. 

Cheers, makes sense with no games on then obviously!

It does seem that certain players get cards over and over again rather than EA looking for variety.

Edited by Brother Grimm

He’s excellent. An all rounder who is pretty much ‘end game’ in terms of ability. I have him and Militao as my two and don’t think I’ll need to change.

Edit - this is me now, and I’m very happy with this setup.

IMG_5730.thumb.jpg.de667dc2c2722fb6a2fa574a0a742ecf.jpg

All I needed to know cheers. Will slot straight into my team with Upamecano and Lenglet meaning I don't need Koeman for a link to Ter Stegen. Militao is a a bit steep for me especially as I don't have many spare cards now. Upamecano was 300k and he's tradeable so seemed like the obvious choice.

How you gettin on with Witsel? He seems a bit slow and stiff to me but maybe it's juts me. I have flashback Paulinho and Blanc who I much prefer.

It does seem that certain players get cards over and over again rather than EA looking for variety.

It’s a criticism many have of EA and rightly so I think there are a group of players each year that seem to get special card, after special card.

Think someone mentioned something about licensing but there is no reason why they can’t, more often, pick fairly random players to give upgrades too, rather than the usual suspects.

They just upgrade players they know are good in FIFA, as they know people will want them, which means people will pay for packs to try and get them.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Think I'm done playing this game online. Cannot compete as I don't have a team full of icons or TOTSSF. Just trying to do icon swaps and coming up against ridiculous God squads, whereas I'm playing with 78 rated fullbacks. Absolutely sick of it.

And just been given a 24 hour ban for messaging someone telling him he's toxic. Beat me 5-2 and shushed/full replayed every goal with 96 Aubamayang beating my 78 Malcuit. Xbox live is fucking shite these days. 

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’m surely due something good :lol:

Just got to keep grinding the packs, hoping reds deliver tomorrow.

Can pretty much guarantee after my 83 Aranguiz in the bundesliga challenge, that I’m going to get absolutely shafted tomorrow