FIFA 20

TheGoon

Done the daft objectives for the single player draft token, didn't realise there was an offline one as well as online so that was a bit disappointing. Absolutely skooshed it with a brilliant team, front five of POTM Messi, TOTY Mane, 94 Ronaldinho, 96 Zidane and CR7 was a joy to play with. Rewards were honking though [emoji23] barely worth playing the four games. Might have to give the online version a shot in the hope of better packs. 

For winning a draft against other players you pretty much get a 50k pack alongside a 5k EVERY time. Pretty shite if I'm honest.

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

Aye I’ll prob work my way to get him and probably do the same, use him in Militao or something. Same with Ayoze Perez and Mariano. 

Mariano is far too good for that fate

I dunno but I’ve lost the plot with this game. Division ten after being one win from division 5. I’m playing guys who are atrocious and I’m talking terrible 

I’m going 4/5-0 up and my players are just stopping ... like not tracking Runners or even running, it’s not switching the receiver to go for headers, shooting - tapping it and it’s like a fly away ... but only when I go 3-4 up. 
so I tried keeping the ball in last game Cos someone mentioned that before and I am facing the way I should be, and it’s just passing to the other team ....

Tesco tomorrow for a new controller 🙄

The new league SBC cards are a bit underwhelming again but both added to the club for when the guaranteed TOTS SBCs land tomorrow. 

Happy that the bronze and silver upgrades are back again with the extra cards in each. Will definitely be making my way through them. 

Never had a good pull from since xmas. Never realised they'd added SBC cards in, really cool.

Just noticed I've got about a one in three record of winning drafts that I've entered. Should have been playing these all year!

20200519_221215.jpg

57 minutes ago, forameus said:

Screenshot_20200519_234047_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpg.57bd308fed9bc715a157afc7ff08f039.jpg

Milky bars are on me, lads. 

Bought enough players to make 3 sets of upgrades at the cost of about 60k,and this was the first one out. Ooooooooft. 

Nice one!!! 😩

I would have picked Gotze to be fair. 

Edited by Wardy

Bit the bullet and turned in Ligue 1 and took Cyprien again. I’m only down around 25k and I’ve actually completed it again. The packs back for Ligue 1 are actually honking though so I didn’t get anything. Completed a few more teams as well yesterday so easily looked at 25-30 packs opened in total. So so pish.

Tempted to just do the same with the Serie A and chance my luck. But that’s both Bundesliga and Ligue 1 full cycle done within say an hour each time and not a big card to show for it. Pretty frustrating considering the grind that goes in to get these cards over time to complete them again. 

Edited by Wardy

5 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Bit the bullet and turned in Ligue 1 and took Cyprien again. I’m only down around 25k and I’ve actually completed it again. The packs back for Ligue 1 are actually honking though so I didn’t get anything. Completed a few more teams as well yesterday so easily looked at 25-30 packs opened in total. So so pish.

Tempted to just do the same with the Serie A and chance my luck. But that’s both Bundesliga and Ligue 1 full cycle done within say an hour each time and not a big card to show for it. Pretty frustrating considering the grind that goes in to get these cards over time to complete them again. 

I turned in the Bundesliga and NOS, the two guys stayed in my club for about 10 minutes until I turned around the premium Militao.

No idea how you are doing them so quickly although I maybe waste too much time trying to save the odd 50 coins here and there! I have Ligue 1, CSL and Eredivise ready to go and thinking of doing the MLS and possibly Serie A.

14 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

I turned in the Bundesliga and NOS, the two guys stayed in my club for about 10 minutes until I turned around the premium Militao.

No idea how you are doing them so quickly although I maybe waste too much time trying to save the odd 50 coins here and there! I have Ligue 1, CSL and Eredivise ready to go and thinking of doing the MLS and possibly Serie A.

I had the Bundesliga one done for literally ages so I just kept picking up players over time. For Ligue 1 there the least amount of players I had for one particular team was 6 for Nimes. Some teams I had like 10 players. Stade de Reims I had literally 18 players for. Basically their whole squad 😂 

Going through Serie A and it’s relatively similar but Lecce I’ve only got 3 players so far, but don’t think they are particularly expensive. If it’s Ligue 1 on Friday then it’s next Tuesday before the league SBC card gets added. 

My la Liga is done again as well. But I’ve not used that Avila card in Militao yet. So waiting to complete a couple of his sections before I get him back in the club again.

Saudi league I’ve just about finished again one club to do. Eredivisie is so silver heavy that I’m just hoping for some silvers from the boosted upgrade packs, so just spamming bronze packs the now.