FIFA 20

TheGoon

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Fuuuuuck. Nearly just put FIFA back on there do some, got to stay strong here. I’ve pumped probably 300k+ into upgrades :lol:

Stay strong, man.  This is not representative of what you'll get.

Did a couple of upgrades with players sitting, f**k all from it. Can't complain after getting big Diego Carlos last week I suppose! 😅

In other news... Ronaldo and Belotti up top is absolute filth.

Serie A next hopefully 🤞

Aye I’m stopping at one. I actually don’t have any more rares to do another one anyway. 😂 

Tradable Kimmich for me anyway. If that’s all I get from the Bundesliga then I cant complain. 

Did 5 Upgrades. Best pick was 83 Aranguiz. My luck's been well and truly used up.

3 minutes ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

When does the guaranteed SBC usually show up? I can’t remember this morning never mind last week

Wednesday or Thursday usually. I think they varied it between weeks but have lost track too.

3 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:

SPFL SBC tomorrow?

Can't wait to realise I'm one player short and need to spend 10k on some silver dosser to complete it.

The player pick upgrade is pretty poor. Only one card back for submitting 11 so you can't recycle and no proper opening, with a blue flash etc, to create some excitement.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I done one and got Tolisson, Baumann and Trapp.

I wasn’t thinking before I done it and wouldn’t have if I realised I was doing a Baumann sbc.

I sold the players for 50k plus and that’ll do me nicely.

Well, page one...

IMG_5711.jpg

Then page two...

IMG_5712.jpg

To be honest I’m happy enough. I can sell Davies and then test out Hummels (although not heard great things about him). Not doing anymore, will keep the rest for other SBCs.

Well, page one...

IMG_5711.thumb.jpg.58498ed9e6d8621c247e493b001abc29.jpg

Then page two...

IMG_5712.thumb.jpg.b83e213a3b2c40d60d1bbe6cfc0faeb3.jpg

To be honest I’m happy enough. I can sell Davies and then test out Hummels (although not heard great things about him). Not doing anymore, will keep the rest for other SBCs.
What's with the full German league pack ?

2 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
31 minutes ago, stumigoo said:
Well, page one...

IMG_5711.thumb.jpg.58498ed9e6d8621c247e493b001abc29.jpg

Then page two...

IMG_5712.thumb.jpg.b83e213a3b2c40d60d1bbe6cfc0faeb3.jpg

What's with the full German league pack ?

It’s just all the players he got from the player picks unassigned I think. 

I had 15 player pick packs saved up from earlier. Upgrade SBC available for a few days
Agh right fair enough mate. Thought I was missing some sort of fancy pack or something haha. I did 3, best I got was Gotze [emoji23]

Just topped off my Rivals rank to get back into Rank 1 since it's seemingly degraded after not playing it during W/L. 3 matches and they were all rage quits, quick 2-0's and quitting in the first half each time. Love it. Very secure in Division 5 now,  near Division 4. 

23 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Just topped off my Rivals rank to get back into Rank 1 since it's seemingly degraded after not playing it during W/L. 3 matches and they were all rage quits, quick 2-0's and quitting in the first half each time. Love it. Very secure in Division 5 now,  near Division 4. 

You get 400 rivals points for every WL game.

I am seriously impressed by how good you seem to be having barely played the game!! I have been playing since October (first time properly on a football game since PES about 10 years ago) and I have had to battle to get to Div 8!

6 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

You get 400 rivals points for every WL game.

I am seriously impressed by how good you seem to be having barely played the game!! I have been playing since October (first time properly on a football game since PES about 10 years ago) and I have had to battle to get to Div 8!

Yeah but I think with me purely just playing W/L, and with other people possibly playing just rivals, the cut-offs for each rank increase with each passing day. I started W/L in Rank 1 for rivals and when I finished W/L I was rank 2 in rivals, wasn't a massive amount of point degradation mind. I got like 900 odd points for my first win tonight so it didn't take long to make it up again.

Meh, I stopped seriously playing FIFA at 17 I think, I might have given 18 a go but wasn't overly committed. I played them religiously up until that point, and I think the basics don't really change (They don't appear to have massively changed since 17 anyway). Think it helps if you've played football in real life as well tbf. 

Edited by SweeperDee