FIFA 20

TheGoon

Making a push to get TOTSSF Moreno today through selling players.

The hugely disappointing Aubameyang already punted, and 88 Moreno on his way out too.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Making a push to get TOTSSF Moreno today through selling players.

The hugely disappointing Aubameyang already punted, and 88 Moreno on his way out too.

The Spanish RW? 
I have him. I’d give you him for nothing tbh 

1 minute ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

The Spanish RW? 
I have him. I’d give you him for nothing tbh 

Yeah I've had his 88 card for a while and enjoyed it tbh, tried Ocampos but just cant agree with him at all.

Ideally I'd have Messi there but I never get close to affording him 😂

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah I've had his 88 card for a while and enjoyed it tbh, tried Ocampos but just cant agree with him at all.

Ideally I'd have Messi there but I never get close to affording him 😂

Thinking of selling Havertz totssf to get Messi but I’m useless with wingers so catch 22. 
I prefer ocampos over Moreno weirdly enough 

EA obviously felt sorry for me and are trying to win me back. Opened four packs this morning, two from SBCs and two punts using coins.

Packed both Hummels and Hakimi. Sold both, so that’s a wee boost to the coins at the start of this week.

7 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

EA obviously felt sorry for me and are trying to win me back. Opened four packs this morning, two from SBCs and two punts using coins.

Packed both Hummels and Hakimi. Sold both, so that’s a wee boost to the coins at the start of this week.

I’m pretty sure EA felt sorry for me too giving me Kimmich out a gold players pack for Osasuna after spunking 600k coins on promos to get Sterling and then using 97 Alisson in the Liverpool SBC. 😂

Done some of the advanced SBCs this morning and packed Casemiro and Jordi Alba form the early packs, got 6 more packs to open at lunch after using those coins for some other ones.

Will open on the console at lunch.

Packs are;

Gold Players Premium
Prime Gold Players
Rare Player Pack
Mega Pack x 2
Rare Mega Pack

Will report back soon!

Screenshot_20200518-122218_Companion.thumb.jpg.e9c618ddec30b3b89a606b8e550ea0ef.jpg

Screenshot_20200518-122412_Companion.jpg.189f8923774413572a73498bb55c58db.jpg

Updated group of failures.

Not sure any Bundesliga pick can fit in there chemistry wise but a super subbie would be appreciated. Carvajal probably the next target for an upgrade.

8 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

If anyone who is La Liga orientated in their squad, or French for that matter, I urge you to try Fekir. He is genuinely brilliant. I know I’ve posted before but he really is great 

How many coins?

11 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

If anyone who is La Liga orientated in their squad, or French for that matter, I urge you to try Fekir. He is genuinely brilliant. I know I’ve posted before but he really is great 

3 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

How many coins?

I want him to replace Kroos but he was selling for 450k this morning.

Premium Gold Players - Mkhitaryan, Vasquez from Seville and Marcos Llorente CL version all over 80.

Prime Gold Players - Cesar Azpilucueta, John Stones, Santi Cazorla and 5 others over 80.

Rare Players Pack - Alvaro Morata, Alexis Sanchez and Nathan Ake.

Mega Pack - Steven N'Zonzi.

Mega Pack - Pizzi from Benfica the best with 5 others other 80.

Rare Mega Pack - Sami Khedira and various other 80s, and a 75 to 80 player pick which was I took Steve Mandanda.

All in all got a lot more players at the club and need to look what sells.

Thinking of selling Havertz totssf to get Messi but I’m useless with wingers so catch 22. 

I prefer ocampos over Moreno weirdly enough 

Do people actually play the likes of Messi as a RM doing nothing all game ? CAM or striker all day long.

27 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Do people actually play the likes of Messi as a RM doing nothing all game ? CAM or striker all day long.

Starts as a RM but is RAM for me in a 4232. Play him up front with Neymar If I switch to 442. 

1 minute ago, Brother Grimm said:

Anyone got the TOTY Sabitzer? Doing the challenges for that and nearly there, been using his CL card for that and his shooting is superb.

Assume his TOTY is a massive upgrade.

Done it (took 5 hours 🙈) not used him yet, probably just SBC fodder

fekir is 500k - didn’t realise he was as much, got him in an SBC pack untradeable so didn’t even look at price . 

Anyone got the TOTY Sabitzer? Doing the challenges for that and nearly there, been using his CL card for that and his shooting is superb.

Assume his TOTY is a massive upgrade.
Let me know if he's worth the grind.