FIFA 20

TheGoon

26 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Blue fireworks on a prime electrum pack. Turned out to be CL David Silva which is a class card for that pack but my heart had skipped a beat.

Looks a lot different on the app, but they're very close in game. Hit with that so many times during upgrades. 

I was playing a guy earlier. He went 2-0 up and portrayed every toxic trait possible. When I made it 2-2, he instantly paused and started messaging me. In the last minute of extra time, I broke through on goal, and conveniently the game disconnects. What follows is a glorious short story

223E0DBC-8B42-4710-8F3D-CEB41917570A.thumb.png.32a75932c4d8218cfeae72542782c0e1.pngE9A1BE68-9F89-4374-9718-CED2B1099414.thumb.png.ac7e7258f31bf6b8a50ab3d27d24b5c8.png77F1E668-9597-4203-A81D-2CC750EA3DDC.thumb.png.e68d7cf28269633654d2b378d9ef473b.pngE4EAD4EE-BFA2-4874-9716-3272881C6A29.thumb.png.5ecaa5a5c699b3c9ef869049e28effda.png6983E256-CF8E-4B00-B6CD-0B806B3A6BF2.thumb.png.67469f05b8798f9515582bb272e0530c.png

Anyway since then I am now 10-3 in some truly tragic gameplay. The last game there went to extra time after having spent 90 minutes trying to break down the ten men he had standing in his own box. Eventually, up steps Radamel Falcao and the game is won.

Hit 14 wins with 8 left to play but I think I might just leave the rest of the matches. Gold 2 last week was fine and all even with double red picks. But unless its Lewandowski from the red picks I’m not really that bothered.

Won my last match there after being 2-0 after 23 minutes. FUT Birthday Griezmann with a Hattrick with the winner coming 3 minutes from time. Deserved when you look at those stats. 

38310F4A-59D6-4F89-984E-B83E9F706D71.jpeg

6 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Should I wait to redeem my rewards for any particular reason or should I just jump in?

For squad battles? Aye just redeem them. Unless you want to save them up for Serie A or Ligue 1 TOTS. 

1 hour ago, Saigon Raider said:

Lost the last three to end on 13. Didn't want any Bundesliga players anyway emoji24.png

Does anybody know when the extra player gets added to the Bundesliga SBC rewards? Got the full lot ready to submit.

It’ll either be today or tomorrow. They did it earlier with La Liga. Who knows with EA. 😂🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Oh no, for weekend league? I’m assuming they’re ready to redeem anyway

Just now, Wardy said:

Weekend League rewards come out on a Thursday pal. Wee while to wait. 😂

Just be sure to redeem everything at 9 in the morning after the last saga 😂

As a few others have said I didn’t think the gameplay was that bad this weekend. Maybe depends when you are playing, but I had 24ms latency pretty much every match last night. Ridiculous DDA in one game though. Guy went 2-0 up inside 11 mins. His second was a shot from the D that bounced off his standard Auba and looped over Oblak. Fake. Made it 2-1 but then he got a ridiculous penalty with me not touching anything. Oblak gets a solid hand to it but still ends up in the net. Lost like 7-5 or something because I just went gung ho at 3-1. Guy was pish a well. But just kept pressing me rather than sitting back so fair play I guess. 

Ramos was solid at CB with Moments Puyol. Always going to get caught for pace the 2 of them but they won the ball a lot. Mariano on 8 chemistry was also a solid addition in the end. Gave me a wee bit elasticity out there that I didn’t get with Ramos. Ramos a bit stiff still too be playing RB.  Felt tighter at the back. Oblak felt better than Alisson as well, just as well eh? 🙄😂

Messi was a bit quieter but then would win games on his own, including an AET winner in my 13th win. Great to have players like him to rely on when you really need them. The same applies to Neymar, quiet sometimes then he’ll bag a double and win you the game on his own. 

Visca off the bench was good at getting to the bye line against the tiring defences. I still used Freddy Hinestroza over TOTS Rashford for on the left wing impact sub. If I was losing I’d switch to the 442 and stick those 2 wingers on and take off Dalglish and Griezmann, putting Neymar and Messi up front. 
TOTS Kroos was really good actually. Great on the ball and some of his passes through to the strikers were sublime. Even scored a beautiful curling effort in a 2-0 win. Made runs with him into the box as well to pick up another couple of goals. Preferred him to TOTs Henderson (who I saw plenty of opponents use this weekend actually)

To shithouse out some games after I went ahead id bring on Super Liga SBC TOTS Gustavo who was solid next to Vidal when trying to defend a lead. 

Pleasantly surprised overall and shows that maybe having perfect 10 chemistry on every player isint completely essential to compete at Gold level. Could have went further as well and tried to get to 20 wins with 8 games left but we all know I’d never win all 8 😂

Glad its over for another week. 

1F1BF62A-CA24-41DF-B19D-B9E4264474AD.png

Edited by Wardy