FIFA 20

TheGoon

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Get an all blue or all red home kit and make your away all white. Play in your home kit and set the opponent to play in your away.

Yeah I did that eventually. I usually play the Kaiserslautern home kit which is red, so will probably go back to it. Liked that PSG kit as well. 🙄

Update on benzema for the guy that asked. Easily the best striker I've used so far. Finishes everything, has a decent turn of pace, strong as an ox and doesn't feel clunky. About 70 goals in 45 games. Would defo recommend. If you do try him let me know how he compares to moments Sanchez haha.

Would also recommend upamecano to anyone. Guy is an absolute cheat code.

Went from 7–1 to 9-7 and now sitting at 16-7 gonna go for gold 1 tonight. Agreed on upamecano btw, bought havertz aswell but not really liking him will most likely sell after im done tonight. 
Best CB I've used imo. I'm swithering on Werner. He's went down about 200k in about a day so God knows the best time to buy without losing half my coins haha

11 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Best CB I've used imo. I'm swithering on Werner. He's went down about 200k in about a day so God knows the best time to buy without losing half my coins haha

Wonder what happens to his price once people start getting him as a WL pick?

That's me made it to 14 wins with my first game today, guy was absolutely rancid but I coulent hold a lead at all until the final 10 minutes.

No idea what's happened to me this weekend, over thinking everything now.

Wonder what happens to his price once people start getting him as a WL pick?
I have no idea. The prices are all over the shot. I've lost 50k on Van Dijk in a few days,if I'd bought Werner when I was going to I'd already be down 200 odd k but Upamecano has remained steady.

The prices are on the floor right now, PS prices right now

Base Messi for around 350k

Base Neymar around 320k

Base Mbappe around 220k

Base van Dijk under 200K

You could build a minted team for under 1 million coins. EA will need some sort of wonder promo after TOTSSF to keep folk buying those packs.

End my WL adventure at 15-14, final loss against the sweatiest b*****d going, I couldnt be arsed by the end and he scored in the final minute to win it, pretty relieved as I could not be fucked with extra time against him.

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

My first ever FUT Champions and currently sitting at 10-17. Can someone comfort me and tell me that’s not as bad as it sounds? 

My first one this year, 2 weeks ago was 5-25 ...

it’s not that bad haha 

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

My first ever FUT Champions and currently sitting at 10-17. Can someone comfort me and tell me that’s not as bad as it sounds? 

Better than my first go.

It's an absolute shitfest, every single game.

I'm still finding WL more enjoyable to play than Rivals though, which seems to just be filled with folk getting themselves relegated again.

Shite run of form leaves me one short of Gold 2. Felt I was fighting the gameplay today, tackling, passing and player positioning all out of sync. Really disappointed to not get the rank above, given I had been focusing heavily on the Bundesliga.

Definitely one of those FIFA sessions this afternoon that made me question why I play the game in the first place!

12 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

For a first go that is pretty good. From memory I was 6-8 my first time on WL.

Shite run of form leaves me one short of Gold 2. Felt I was fighting the gameplay today, tackling, passing and player positioning all out of sync. Really disappointed to not get the rank above, given I had been focusing heavily on the Bundesliga.

Definitely one of those FIFA sessions this afternoon that made me question why I play the game in the first place!
I have been like that tonight. Started at 10-12 and am going to bed at 13-16. Constantly battling, players feeling slow and out of position - my wins were pretty lucky.

Hardly any of the easy wins I usually pick up on a Sunday. One game to go and thought I would save it til the very end tomorrow and hope to pick up an early rage quit.

I'm currently 6-7, got stuff to do today so will try and finish it off this evening. Some players were clearly a lot better apart from one player who looked to have pawned his entire team to buy TOTSSF Griezmann. Apart from him he had an average gold team but I just couldn't get near him and lost 4-1 with all 4 coming from Griezmann with his only 4 shots on goal.

Edited by mrpaddyx

51 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I'll be in for the first time next week and would be delighted with that. Thinking 6 wins would be acceptable as it gets you 1,000 points towards re-qualifying. 1 more win for you gets you back in next weekend automatically.