FIFA 20

TheGoon

That's a cracking first attempt tbf.
17 wins will guarantee you a Bundesliga TOTSSF player.

Like I said last night I’m fully expecting to go on a 20 game loss streak. Every game seems to be either 1-0’s, 2-1’s or extra time victories. So I think I’m getting a wee bit lucky. I toil a bit with c***s who have players who can glide past defenders (M’bappe, Neymar, Yedder, etc), since the centre of my defensive unit can be overloaded quite easily since I essentially have one natural centre back. I’ve been more clinical than them though, so I’m not complaining.

4 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Like I said last night I’m fully expecting to go on a 20 game loss streak. Every game seems to be either 1-0’s, 2-1’s or extra time victories. So I think I’m getting a wee bit lucky. I toil a bit with c***s who have players who can glide past defenders (M’bappe, Neymar, Yedder, etc), since the centre of my defensive unit can be overloaded quite easily since I essentially have one natural centre back. I’ve been more clinical than them though, so I’m not complaining.

I just finished a 5 game winning streak by getting absolutely battered 8-0 (he had TOTS Vardy and Traore and just ripped me to pieces). My record was 8-5 before that - maybe its just me but I always thought I was getting decent match ups (i.e. people I can beat) - even then, it was always pretty tight wins. I still don't think I am very good at the game but I did get to 14 last week.

I think this is my 5th WL and the first target is always 11 wins so I don't have to batter through Rivals through the week.

Yesterday I found a few trends. 
Anyone with standard gold mpabbe, Neymar or Messi were very very good and just better players. 
Anyone with Vardy, Richarlison or Jimenez Tots we’re almost unplayable. 
Gimps with teams like mine who matched up were really poor n Could tell they lumped dough at the game. 
Anyone with baby icons were the worst players I came up against. 

Part one of my Bundesliga team slots in this morning. I had to sell Varane and complete the Militao card with players I had in the club.

Kroos and Fekir swap in-game.

I really want the Lewandowski card but it’s obviously extortionate. I also like the look of Muller, Reus and Kimmich.

Davies is extinct on the market right now, he’s got a silver base card so there’s not that many around and his maximum price is low enough that people will be hanging on to him.

IMG_5583.jpg

Completely forgot I got Herrera sent off last night (boy started time wasting in a corner at 4-3 so I just smashed him in a heads gone) and I've no CM back up without obliterating my chemistry.

Means James Rodriguez's standard gold card will be getting a WL run out. Suspect nobody has used that card for about 6 months 😂

Completely forgot I got Herrera sent off last night (boy started time wasting in a corner at 4-3 so I just smashed him in a heads gone) and I've no CM back up without obliterating my chemistry.
Means James Rodriguez's standard gold card will be getting a WL run out. Suspect nobody has used that card for about 6 months [emoji23]

Just start a squad battles game, play a couple minutes and then forfeit. Removes suspensions.

6 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Just start a squad battles game, play a couple minutes and then forfeit. Removes suspensions.

Might just give it a go tbh, or sub him off straight away and bring on GMS or Aubameyang 

I've started off really shit this weekend. 9 wins 4 losses when I've seen myself get to 14 wins this year with 3 losses or less.

I would like to think I'm decent at this game and fifa in general but I was on the end of 3 absolute pumping yesterday. Got beat 6-2 in my last game and only scored cos the guy started fannying about at 5 up. Never got near the ball in the first half. 🤣🤣

I had one of those days where the dynamics of the game just felt very ‘off’. Passing all over the place, tackling ineffective and players just randomly wandering all over the pitch. Thankfully I won enough to get me to Gold Two with seven games left. Will try and get the final three wins tomorrow.

Timo Werner TOTS is ridiculous.

Once you get used to Kroos he can be sensational.

6 goals in my last 3 games. Now up to 16 in 20 overall.

Just pulled 92 Kruse from the Turkish league in my latest season objective pack. Feel a bit hard done to getting blue flares then a German flag but can't complain too much 😂 untradable so will see if I can fit him in or if he'll be high rated fodder.

2-1 down against someone who's been watching every single replay, while hitting lofted balls down the wing for Bernardo Silva (?) all game.

Enter GMS who batters one in from virtually the byline.

90 minutes comes, on comes Adama Traore. The inevitable drive to the byline but managed to intercept, get the ball to GMS again who from the edge of his own box makes it to the halfway line, perfectly weighted through ball beyond a defender who slides trying to intercept, keeper comes charging out, Ocampos with a belter from 30 yards that just curls into the top corner.

Beautiful.

25 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:

Is there anyway you can skip your on celebration? Also don't get the watching of replays, surely you just want games by with.

Hold R1 and L1 on the PS4 and it skips goal celebrations etc., just be aware it goes straight to kick off from the goal, caught me out after I got told how to do it 😂

Sitting at 8-4 now, todays record is 6-1 so cant complain at all. Dont feel like I'll make 17 but 14 should be gettable now, although that's jinxed it.

Not sure how many folk have him but the left back Yuri is a great CB. And Ocampos, despite being a right winger, plays far better on the left. Standard Aubameyang is worse than Standard Werner too.

Inevitably lose the next game obvs.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Once you get used to Kroos he can be sensational.

6 goals in my last 3 games. Now up to 16 in 20 overall.

I must say I'm really liking Kroos. His passing is superb and his finesse shots from outside the box are outrageous! 

After declaring my glorious 6-1 record I'm now getting humped by everyone 😂 5 wins in a row must be a trigger to face better sides