FIFA 20

TheGoon

Running with this for WL.

Six new players from last weekend so no idea what will happen. Got 14 wins last one but can't seem to win a game in Div 8 even with this squad!!

Just want to add Militao to this and I reckon I am almost done.

Screenshot_2020-05-15-16-13-47-437_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

4 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

That’s the normal sort of matchup for me in 5/6. Brutal isn’t it?

It's awful when the actual user is absolutely quality aswell.

Last night I played the highest quality of player I can remember playing, even including WL, back to back.

Absolutely no idea what was going on.

Nice to see EA have legitimately just added 2 extra picks to people who had already opened. Some boy boasting about getting 4 picks on the EA forum. Oblak, Varane, Griezmann, Suarez.

I get 2 picks despite finishing the same rank.

23 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not long until WL rewards are out.

Fully expecting to get the option of Oblak and Kroos since I've already got them.

I'd laugh if it weren't so utterly fucking predictable at this stage.

Screenshot_20200515-072830_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b136bb9fb4086c3e5e8259ad60fd4129.jpg

20200515_072839.thumb.jpg.0ecf4958ded991e64ffdc966678b5d67.jpg

Cheers EA. 

Graft to 17 wins, get half the picks of everyone else, and you give me the same 3 players twice, including 2 players I already have, and 1 who isnt even La Liga.

I just had to pick a fucking second choice left back as my WL reward.

Got the extra 2 picks. Oblak and then I took Lucas Perez. No Messi, no Suarez, no Ramos. Didn’t they see I spent like 600k on promo packs last night? f**k this game man. 

No motivation to play WL at all. 

I took Cazorla and Visca from the extra picks. Can’t complain with double rewards, especially as some people have been pretty shafted.

Looking forward to see the Bundesliga squad and I wonder what the weekend league will be like in comparison to the last fortnight. Aiming for Gold 2 again.

1st WL game. 
miles ahead of the other guy in terms of ability and team. Like not even a contest. 
players couldn’t run, tackle, keeper came charging out himself. Utterly dreadful. Lost 6-5. Was 4-0 down right enough. 

1st WL game. 
miles ahead of the other guy in terms of ability and team. Like not even a contest. 
players couldn’t run, tackle, keeper came charging out himself. Utterly dreadful. Lost 6-5. Was 4-0 down right enough. 

I’ve experienced this so many times recently, actually quite often on the Friday. You can tell early on that you are ‘better’ than the opposition but it feels like the game is fighting against you. My first game last week I was 3-0 up and cruising, ended up losing 5-4 and conceded some utterly bizarre goals.

26 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I’ve experienced this so many times recently, actually quite often on the Friday. You can tell early on that you are ‘better’ than the opposition but it feels like the game is fighting against you. My first game last week I was 3-0 up and cruising, ended up losing 5-4 and conceded some utterly bizarre goals.

Back to 2-2 after being pumped in second game. 2 early rage quits...

559DFF64-0C0B-48AA-B17F-40C4E3B1D85E.jpeg

33779D4E-60D2-49D0-8F23-99EB1C6355DA.jpeg

These fucking upgrades man...

Got Berchiche or whatever he's called out a normal pack yesterday, but yet to get anything today.  One troll pack contained both Courtois and Lenglet - great pack in normal circumstances, but that blue pack opening is what I want.  I know I'm going to grind these all day, then get one at like five to six, but it'll be a dupe Berchiche or something.

EDIT: Oh, and forgot to mention I also got another TOTS from a league SBC pack yesterday.  Argentinian...RW...ooh ya....FUCKING b*****d.  Of course it was Ocampos.  You have to hand it to EA.

Edited by forameus

4 minutes ago, forameus said:

These fucking upgrades man...

Got Berchiche or whatever he's called out a normal pack yesterday, but yet to get anything today.  One troll pack contained both Courtois and Lenglet - great pack in normal circumstances, but that blue pack opening is what I want.  I know I'm going to grind these all day, then get one at like five to six, but it'll be a dupe Berchiche or something.

Blasted 600k on promo packs last night and I packed Sterling. Serious heads gone. However with all the packs I completed the PL again so Maguire is back in the club. I’ll at least have enough fodder to complete the guaranteed Bundesliga one. Hoping for some better luck this time round. Think anything I pack I’ll sell as well as nothing really fits in my first team from that league. Plus I’ll need to make my coins back, and fitness, contracts and attribute cards can only get me so far....😂🙄

Packed another Ocampos and Cazorla from upgrades so chose to do another mid icon. Should have just done the Boateng flashback or something... 

E79AB378-78BF-48C5-B442-D87ABE95C186.thumb.jpeg.0a1233be0af60355c8027d49b6b919c8.jpeg

My mate got extra picks despite his first picks being fine and ended up with Benzema and Odegaard, the c**t 😡

Screenshot_20200515-104522_Companion.thumb.jpg.e86bc1c2b3e21bd8c7862badb063da1c.jpg

Screenshot_20200515-105011_Companion.jpg.589cad6062f9d50032ec97f222e6990c.jpg

My attempt for this WL. Told myself I wouldnt bother but the prospect of getting Werner is too appealing.

Hate myself.

Yuri as CB might be a disaster but Ramos gets eaten alive by every 95+ striker and I've no coins.

Kroos is quality. 6 goals in 11 games so far which is very good considering I was rancid last night.

Edited by RandomGuy.