FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

My lucks been trash recently so I’m expecting this if I can actually get the chemistry to bloody complete it. 😂

🤦‍♂️🙄Absolutely nothing in those marquee matchups as well. Spanish TOTS can GTF to be honest. Horrendous luck. 

02BBDF17-888B-4245-93C0-3A70D9D199B9.jpeg

Edited by Wardy

Decided to test my pack luck with the La Liga Premium Upgrade SBC.

Done it 10 times as I have the players and could just re-enter those I got.

Only one player above 83, and that was 85 James Rodriguez. 

Got Arias 7 times, Munian 4 times, and Mario Hermoso 9 times.

"Pack luck"

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Decided to test my pack luck with the La Liga Premium Upgrade SBC.

Done it 10 times as I have the players and could just re-enter those I got.

Only one player above 83, and that was 85 James Rodriguez. 

Got Arias 7 times, Munian 4 times, and Mario Hermoso 9 times.

"Pack luck"

The premium sbc from what I’m finding too, is shite. 

So after not getting any player picks after 17 WL wins, and a succession of shite packs, I decided to play a game in Rivals.

Division 6.

The guy had a full squad of 95+ players and spent the whole game doing dragbacks and running to the byline.

Completely scunnered with this game again.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Followed by a another 93+ rated squad with Mbappe.

Mbappe obviously barges past 3 perfectly good challenges and plays a one two off the post despite having 3 defenders closer to the ball than him.

Oh, and Rashford does the exact same thing 10 minutes later.

Absolute heads gone.

Yeah I'm probably done with this game again.

Division fucking 6 and I'm.constantly getting paired with squads over 94, full of TOTSSF players, and the actual users are absolutely miles ahead of me. I've not played a side with a striker rated below 96 tonight.

It's just completely pointless me bothering just now. I sold/SBC'd players as I full expected Player Picks so I'm now stuck with second string players.

Edited by RandomGuy.

14 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:

Does anyone listen to the commentary and game sounds? Have always had the commentary off, but couldn't take that fucking Tony Martial song anymore so it's totally off.

It’s Derek Rae saying “Bruno Fernansc” for Fernandes. Like wit? 

Game 5.

Draw at last.

Took the boy 3 last ditch, from behind, challenges to give away a penalty. Just a yellow though. Standard Pique somehow gaining ground on Mariano twice.

Put me 3-1 up.

He then brings on red pick Moreno and red pick Griezmann from the bench, and both obviously score from outside the box.

Last minute of the game I break away, through ball to Aubameyang who's about to be clean through, so he has a player lunge in on him off the ball and wiped him out. Play on. His keeper then chips it over my entire team to Sterling who gets clean through and thankfully shanks wide.

This game is just trolling me now.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Odegaard from upgrades and Cazorla out the player pick pack thing. Some day for me pack wise. Will have to make a sub at start of game but in game I’ll be like this... IMG_3138.jpg

Cazorla stamina maybe an issue but my god he’s good.

Worst team I've played tonight.

In division 6.

After a run of 2 wins in 10 games.

20200514_230743.thumb.jpg.11a29104924ceebf638eba93c080abfc.jpg

Edited by RandomGuy.

6 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I dono how you guys can sit and play rivals for hours. 😂 especially the night before weekend league starts. I’m just spamming packs trying to get a La Liga TOTSSF. 😂😩

I’ll usually play some rivals on a Thursday and try out whatever new players I’ve got from rewards. It’s also not as sweat with  people not desperate for rivals points for the rank because there’s a full week to go.

I haven’t played since Saturday when I stopped weekend league early and it was a nice break. Some decent games today.

40 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I dono how you guys can sit and play rivals for hours. 😂 especially the night before weekend league starts. I’m just spamming packs trying to get a La Liga TOTSSF. 😂😩

I’m just spanking my jambo mate 7-0 in friendlies instead 😂

Edited by Sauzee#4