FIFA 20

TheGoon

25 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

La Liga player pick sbc... 

20200514_182849.jpg

After this, and multiple people on Twitter getting Messi, I thought I'd give it a bash.

The SBC offers you a pick of "5 players rated over 81", I picked the highest rated player I got offered...

Screenshot_20200514-185719_Companion.jpg.907d845353b5d3eda3f0284ef8399f89.jpg

I'm the complete opposite of @Mayos Noun, as everything I ever pack is absolute fuvking shite.

My WL picks will be awful.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

After this, and multiple people on Twitter getting Messi, I thought I'd give it a bash.

The SBC offers you a pick of "5 players rated over 81", I picked the highest rated player I got offered...

I'm the complete opposite of @Mayos Noun, as everything I ever pack is absolute fuvking shite.

My lucks been trash recently so I’m expecting this if I can actually get the chemistry to bloody complete it. 😂

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

My lucks been trash recently so I’m expecting this if I can actually get the chemistry to bloody complete it. 😂

Decided to do the La Liga Premium upgrade in the hope I fluke some luck.

This was my highest rated player...

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200514-191448_Companion.thumb.jpg.ad195491d9b007d081d3ec03cb437030.jpg

😂 

Also in relation to tactics I’m running a 3-4-1-2/3-5-2.

Both wingers/wide midfielders are set to always track back.

Central CB is a strong, relatively slow one and he’s flanked by 2 full backs playing as CB’s who are fast and still relatively strong.

Holding mids are set to cut off passing lanes and only 1 is set to join the attack, other is set to drop back between defenders if out of possession.

Front 3 are told to stay up.

8 minutes ago, Moo said:

He’s been class for me so far.

I mean I want to use him but he doesn’t exactly replace Sergio or VVD in my team. Anyone want to design me a squad because the only real thing I can think of is a five back starting formation

1D585C98-08D4-41DF-9DA0-560D3D03AAC7.thumb.jpeg.10ebc073a1c18d548f8c805c3a276a40.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Possibly 5 at the back, then switch to a 4 in-game with Ramos at RB and Trent in midfield?

Could be the way forward in all honesty. 

I have decided that tonight I am absolutely going to rinse every non rare gold in my club in to gold upgrades. All rare la liga players into the la liga upgrade, all non la liga rates into the premium la liga upgrade. Any shite picked up from the premium will he put back into the la liga upgrade.

59 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I almost missed him too! Did it on my phone and took a minute before realising the was another pick to scroll along to,  just about took Nacho 😂

Looking like this at the moment.
Not sure whether to put coins into trying another Icon or save them for Serie A tots
20200514_200143.thumb.jpg.62b466f741c1973dac119b4be2b85893.jpg

Personally I’d be waiting. Some of the TOTS cards will be brilliant and probably not that expensive, in comparison to some Icons.

2 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Personally I’d be waiting. Some of the TOTS cards will be brilliant and probably not that expensive, in comparison to some Icons.

Leaning towards that. Will see how the team goes, loved playing with wing backs last year but haven't really clicked with it this time. Plenty scope to change in game at least.

9 minutes ago, Zing. said:

They are “working to identify the players affected” by the Gold 2 pack issue. So it won’t be for everyone. Didn’t expect them to be that generous :lol: 

So I'm fucked then 😂 

I get to pick two players, I already have Oblak and Kroos, and literally everyone was getting them in player picks/SBC rewards.

Most other folk will get 4 picks.

Itll probably be about Monday before they even release the new batch of picks anyway.

1 minute ago, Brother Grimm said:

Feel the match making today and last night has been far kinder to me, and have been actually paired with other players newer to the game and I've won 6 games in that time.

Just got this from one of the packs for completing an objective.

Screenshot_20200514_201038_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

Looks class, sentinel on him and hes a 91 rated CB apparently 😄

Think I’m close to the end game with this squad. 
Ocampos is a massive upgrade regarding shooting and attacking on Tottsf Moreno. 
Fekir is ridiculous.

actually looking forward to playing weekend league

874E234C-9DE2-4D1C-9791-2554253B07D7.jpeg

780323D8-07BF-4BCD-BC67-5392AB28A7C6.jpeg