FIFA 20

TheGoon

Can confirm that Ramos is incredibly good.  Paired him with Pique to do some of the La Liga based objectives and they made even me look good.

I'll be doing another round of upgrades and league SBC attempts.  At the moment I really need some La Liga options to be able to fit Ramos in properly.  Ter Stegen I'd definitely take for that link.  Hell, I'd take any of them. Watch me get none.

1 minute ago, AUFC90 said:

Didn't realise they fixed Sanchez composure with the moments card. Could be a good option.

To be fair to EA, they've done what they should've done with PIM's this year.  Last year they were effectively just plus ones across the board, but this time they've targeted the upgrades a bit better.

Edited by forameus

3 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Didn't realise they fixed Sanchez composure with the moments card. Could be a good option.

I've actually just gone and put a Sniper on him to increase his composure even further. He has been great for me and I was tempted to sell him to maybe fund a push for Suarez but to be honest I like being able to sandwich my other striker between two icons, so that they have reasonable chemistry regardless of who they are, and my main aim is to get either Lewandowski or Werner from the Bundesliga squad. 

Alas the bold Leo has departed. First year I've used him, fun but didnt feel like I could get enough from him for the outlay.

Parejo from the sbc and Ter Stegen from picks so nothing spectacular to build around. Tempted by Cazorla for the link to Ramos or balls oot and bring in big Ronnie to partner Belotti.

20200514_160944.jpg

I'll maybe give him a bash.

I've actually just gone and put a Sniper on him to increase his composure even further. He has been great for me and I was tempted to sell him to maybe fund a push for Suarez but to be honest I like being able to sandwich my other striker between two icons, so that they have reasonable chemistry regardless of who they are, and my main aim is to get either Lewandowski or Werner from the Bundesliga squad. 

Just landed my first TOTS. Benzema out my 4th la Liga upgrade. I'll take that.

He was my other possible purchase to go alongside Ben Yedder and Fekir but I’ve stuck with Sanchez. Let us know how he plays.

It's getting a bit boring playing against people who are using the same players and the same tactics over and over. Not their fault, EA/FIFA seem to encourage this with how they code their gameplay, but it'd be nice to play against some sort of old school target man tactics, or just any other variation of what the meta is right now. 

One of those traders on twitter, FUTDonk, hinting that people who already opened their picks will get a second batch of picks, without the first lot being taken off them.

Anyone who didnt already pick will just get a fixed set.

So I will only get two player picks, but if I'd done it before the noticed, id be getting four.

34 minutes ago, Wardy said:

If it’s not Messi and Saurez then it’s not fair IMO. It’s the fairest solution to the mess EA have created. 😂

Someone got this on YouTube earlier.

EX_rBdxWAAEAq_p.thumb.jpeg.bfffa36e6c4d560c5003f2ed664e0d9f.jpeg

What tactics to people use, I've been going 4231. Both CDMs and full backs stay back and my striker to stay central as a target man. Balanced/balanced, 4 width and 3 depth.

Could do with something to switch to in game if wanting to go more adventurous?

What tactics to people use, I've been going 4231. Both CDMs and full backs stay back and my striker to stay central as a target man. Balanced/balanced, 4 width and 3 depth.

Could do with something to switch to in game if wanting to go more adventurous?

Increase the depth by one or two, depending on how adventurous you want to be! I would also maybe have one of your CDMs pushing forward and one or two of your attacking mids/wingers to get into the box.

I’ve been using 41212 and a higher lined 442 recently but always switch to a fairly adventurous 5212 in-game with the wing backs getting forward and the strikers + number 10 pushing forward all the time.