FIFA 20

TheGoon

I've absolutely rinsed my club to get Militao. This is the first year I've got rid of cards with hundreds of games cos I'm a sentimental fannny! Roberto Carlos gone, seedorf gone and Carlos Alberto gone into SBCs. There not good enough anymore but I've had to take a moment of silence after getting rid of them.

Eder Milotao in and nothing left in my club over 82 rated apart from my bench!

Screenshot_20200514-113652_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20200514-113658_Companion.jpg

Ma mate who plays this pretty much as a pro said Militao is best centre half he’s used this year. 
On a side note, Diego Carlos price seems to be on the rise. Tuesday night he could be bought for about 650k, as I contemplated selling to get 94 Messi and 91 Ramos. 
min now is 735k. 

23 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Kind of gutted I claimed my picks, but at the same time. If I waited I’d genuinely be astonished if I got anything better. 

Surely you'll get an extra pick or something?

A lot of people arent even getting a La Liga option.

Just now, Zing. said:

I got La Liga options both times so I doubt I’ll get anything extra.

My only thought is they wont be able to check every single person's picks, must be millions of people theyd have to check.

Guess theyd either give you another pick and/or something like a guaranteed La Liga pack.

Those who havent opened would get corrected picks and a pack too.

31 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Shite reds but got De Jong in the guaranteed pack so happy with that. Updated team. I haven’t played since Saturday so shite rewards in rivals as well.

41212 narrow in game. 

A888C3C0-8530-40E4-9E9A-FBABC056754B.jpeg

8412558A-6506-4756-B282-600E4E283024.jpeg

Hows Ballack? Liked him in the last fifa but avoided him in Fifa 20 as thought he would be a bit heavy.

Just now, robosaintee said:

Hows Ballack? Liked him in the last fifa but avoided him in Fifa 20 as thought he would be a bit heavy.

I got him in a mid icon pack and he’s ok, he is a bit heavy but makes up for it by dominating people. He plays as a box to box for me, good passing and amazing shooting. I actually dropped him for a bit but need him to get De Jong on full chem. I played a game there and seemed like a good balance in midfield so I’ll see how it works out in this weekend league. 

Early impression of De Jong are very good, unreal passing and dribbling but he’s also everywhere over the park. He’s like Kante but can do all the attacking stuff as well.

16 minutes ago, Wardy said:

This is how they resolved something similar last time? So I’ve claimed and redeemed so I’ll just get 2 brand new picks? That how I’m reading it? 

094A24D3-6C40-4B86-84BD-91E8A40D9F77.png

So I'd have been better making a pick than just waiting?

Typical.

Absolute NAP the picks they bring out are absolutely filled with the worst players.

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I got him in a mid icon pack and he’s ok, he is a bit heavy but makes up for it by dominating people. He plays as a box to box for me, good passing and amazing shooting. I actually dropped him for a bit but need him to get De Jong on full chem. I played a game there and seemed like a good balance in midfield so I’ll see how it works out in this weekend league. 

Early impression of De Jong are very good, unreal passing and dribbling but he’s also everywhere over the park. He’s like Kante but can do all the attacking stuff as well.

Same reason I stopped using Kante. So frustrating when he popped up in the box and missed 9 times out if 10!

Getting Kroos and Fekir over the last 24 hours means I have decided to take the risk and sell my Prime Matthaus, who I’ve loved having, to bring in Varane. I’m hoping the huge upgrade of my two central defenders will help me this weekend and beyond.

IMG_5551.jpg

49 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Getting Kroos and Fekir over the last 24 hours means I have decided to take the risk and sell my Prime Matthaus, who I’ve loved having, to bring in Varane. I’m hoping the huge upgrade of my two central defenders will help me this weekend and beyond.

IMG_5551.jpg

Do well to concede a goal with defence 😍