TheGoon

FIFA 20

71 packs to open, lets see how much guff I get lol

I managed to get on briefly and ended up in the promo packs tab instead of my packs. Because I've already had a few cans I bought a 50k pack and my board player was 84 Luis Alberto. So I'm off to get steaming tonight and I'll deal with EAs bullshit tomorrow 🍻

Did the Fut 09 SBC and got John Stones and Ever Banega. 50k packs have been utter pish for me. The wee small prime gold players packs are the ones for me. Or even 2 and one packs. Glad I missed the lightening round for 100k packs. I’d have definitely not even have got a board. 😂

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

71 packs to open, lets see how much guff I get lol

Plenty of guff is the answer, the best players I got were Cavani, De Gea and ter Stegen, the last of which sold fairly quickly for 65k.

Got two walk outs from 30 packs. Handanovic and 84 IF Funes Mori. Glorious.

Started well in WL. 3 wins out of three. Two rage quits early on and a 6-0 win. 

Posted about two days ago saying icon swaps were good and I wouldnt replace zambrotta and roberto carlos. Obviously I was talking shite and replaced them both. 

Hears my team now.

20200327_212647.thumb.jpg.f6956b1cfc565b025403762bd827a659.jpg

Would have preferred an attacking Brazilian, but I’ll take it...

AE0F76D9-16E1-4387-AB27-578A74B807B2.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Would have preferred an attacking Brazilian, but I’ll take it...

AE0F76D9-16E1-4387-AB27-578A74B807B2.jpeg

Been playing ultimate team for 5 years and still never packed one. 😥

5 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Well it was on prime icon swaps  pack, so not technically from a standard pack. 😂

13 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Well it was on prime icon swaps  pack, so not technically from a standard pack. 😂

Aww okay.

Doesn't count then. 🤣

2 hours ago, robosaintee said:

I've been playing since 2013 and the best player I've ever packed is one of Sterlings special cards, either 86 or 88 rated...

Opened my packs, best I got was untradeable standard Lukaku, to go beside the untradeable standard Lukaku who sits on my bench. Great stuff.

Gave Weekend League a go for the first time ever aswell 5-5 in my first 10 games, some folk are horrendous for trying to score cutbacks, while some are just levels above me.

Opened all my packs including a Ultimate Pack which the best card was a Conebal card which was poor.

in the 30 odd packs i got about 5 walkouts. 3 special cards Fraser and two Huntelaars

wanted 89 Fred but cba playing the game.

Twelve more squad battles wins for an ultimate pack. Might try and fire through them this afternoon with the dream of packing that Saint-Maximin before having my soul crushed with Casillas being the best player

Edited by Sauzee#4

If I sell Mid Koeman, FS Mount and SS Hateboer I could possibly get something like this? Thoughts guys? 

A00020F9-8AB0-467B-8BAA-DC6B62BDAD4B.png

If I sell Mid Koeman, FS Mount and SS Hateboer I could possibly get something like this? Thoughts guys? 
A00020F9-8AB0-467B-8BAA-DC6B62BDAD4B.thumb.png.1070de3249b1654c57c30daa51e57180.png
Never heard of the manager

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

A00020F9-8AB0-467B-8BAA-DC6B62BDAD4B.png

Surely you can get a better CB than Militao? EG TOTY Nominee Gimenez is only around 30k.

17 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Surely you can get a better CB than Militao? EG TOTY Nominee Gimenez is only around 30k.

Militao is better than Gimenez and gets full chemistry because of the link to Ramos

Militao is OP. Could go for his Champs league card mind you...